or Connect

Posts by Illithid Dude

le smoking blazers are blazers with satin lapels. 
 I would imagine it does to keep proportion, just as the hem on the 15.5cms isn't always 15.5cm depending on size. 
 just do what i did and get them tailored and hemmed. there's really no reason not to get something tailored to fit you, especially when you are dropping that much on a piece. 
that being said my new cashmere / wool coat is very nice 
tbh kind of over slp. i go to parties and see slp models / musicians / the type of people hedi photographs in all vintage clothing and i feel like a bit of a poseur in my full slp outfits. it's gotten to a point where i have 20+ slp pieces and i look at it all and think, was this really worth the money? 
 Buy from Net-a-Porter or Mr Porter, which both have great return policies, or measure yourself against the online measurements and see if they match up. 
damn, tim blanks mutilated this collection in his review. i honestly can't remember the last time a collection was torn in to that bad. 
 Skin, according to the YSL twitter. 
 The rebranding is to stay. The ready to wear line will be called Saint Laurent Paris, but the house and the couture line is known as Yves Saint Laurent, hence why some polos and bags still have the old YSL logo. The fragrances and make up are licensed out and are not part of Saint Laurent, and as such still have the different, older branding. 
 He has such the looks Hedi would want that Hedi has used him in three of his shows and his AW13 campaign...  Just curious tho, where did you find this picture?