or Connect

Posts by Illithid Dude

when all your friends are going to the slp show except you live in ny...
ya i heard dior too
maybe worded that poorly, not balmain. i just meant you'll be excited unless you only loved slp for the hyped up shitty pieces which i imagine won't be repeated at another house - which, tbh, is a lot of people on here  
all i'm saying is i've heard some rumors from some well placed sources about him leaving long before the first news story broke, and those sources also told me where he's gonna go next. you guys won't be disappointed, unless you REALLY loved biker jeans and gross high tops. 
 Literally any vintage store.  
le smoking blazers are blazers with satin lapels. 
 I would imagine it does to keep proportion, just as the hem on the 15.5cms isn't always 15.5cm depending on size. 
 just do what i did and get them tailored and hemmed. there's really no reason not to get something tailored to fit you, especially when you are dropping that much on a piece. 
that being said my new cashmere / wool coat is very nice 
tbh kind of over slp. i go to parties and see slp models / musicians / the type of people hedi photographs in all vintage clothing and i feel like a bit of a poseur in my full slp outfits. it's gotten to a point where i have 20+ slp pieces and i look at it all and think, was this really worth the money?