or Connect

Posts by PCinDC

Perfect time for me to place my first order with you. Great deal thanks!
Can anyone confirm whether or not the EoM sale is ongoing? I would love to pick up a pair of calf/suede Shannons. I emailed the info@ email address but posts here indicate Mark is the gentleman with whom to speak. Can someone share his contact details? Cheers, Paul
RL boutique in Tysons Galleria had them, Georgetown should as well.
Is this open to any/all DC forum members?
Is the 2 for $250 good on all of the calfskin seconds?  Or is it just closeouts?  No cordovan at that price I'm sure.
Interesting, didn't know that. RL's website says Made in Italy for this item. A touch of false advertising there. I would return an item I paid full retail for if it arrived with a made in China tag. At the ebay price it may still be a decent deal, depending on quality. Can anyone comment on the quality of these items or this jacket specifically? Am i better of looking at similar styles from other makers?
I've been looking for a fall/winter coat and enjoy some of the RLBL styles.  After viewing some of these jackets available on ebay, it appears they are made in China.  This surprised me as the RLBL items I am familiar with are made in Italy.  Is this a knockoff?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-BLACK-LABEL-Leather-Trim-Utility-Combat-Jacket-L-/161082437359?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item258142eeef
Hey guys, I know this information is buried in this thread someplace, but I can't find the info for the AE MTO program.  How do we go about placing an order?  Thanks for your time.
I posted this in the Streetwear and Denim section, thought I would post here as well in case someone can help.  Thanks for reading!       I have a cream colored Diesel leather moto jacket that I tried to condition myself recently, with less than stellar results.  The leather darkened considerably and the finish, which used to be 100% even across the jacket, is no longer consistent.  The jacket looks ok, in a weathered kind of way, but I much preferred the look of...
Hi All, I have a cream colored Diesel leather moto jacket that I tried to condition myself recently, with less than stellar results.  The leather darkened considerably and the finish, which used to be 100% even across the jacket, is no longer consistent.  The jacket looks ok, in a weathered kind of way, but I much preferred the look of the cream color, which was unique.   I am looking around for a good, recommended leather cleaning service that may be able to to...