or Connect

Posts by fridayfrenzy

This is what I noticed as well.  The bunching below the butt that many Luxire trousers have is not present.  Is this something you worked on with Luxire?  Do you know how it was fixed?
 Very true...using Luxire works well for the very detailed oriented customer who has some experience in the MTM realm or the patience to withstand the poor fittings at the start of the experience.  I absolutely love Luxire but I also have page long PDF memos of instructions and measurements for every piece of clothing I order.  For me that is part of the fun.
That's cute.Almost everything in my closet is Luxire. From dress clothes to wool overshirts. I have my fit nailed down on dress shirts, trousers, chinos, shorts and casual shirts. I want to give more of my money to Luxire and as a result looking for more casual shirt options.
The casual shirt choices don't jump out to me compared the fabrics you see at Gustin or Epaulet. Luxire has a ton of oxfords and casual shirting like the denim chambray but would like to see more Fall plaids, checks, brushed twills, to choose from.
@luxire, can I request that more casual shirting options be brought in.  Casual = untucked with jeans.    I do not know if it is the website or if there are a lack of options that I like but the casual shirt fabrics seem to be missing a "je ne sais quoi".  When I browse a place like Epaulet or Gustin I want a high majority of the shirting fabrics but Luxire has a ton of options and I can never find anything.   
Is the VBC 120 a dress pant material or chino material?
Is there a method to get swatches from VBC or Delfino?
What are the details on this loafer make up?
Can anyone recommend a sport coat fabric in a black/grey/blue in a smaller pattern such as shepherd check, gunclub or houndstooth.      I mostly have grey, charcoal, navy trousers.   Anything along the lines of this picture.  
Has anyone added a light lining to a dress shirt placket?  Would it stay a bit more crisp and less wrinkle prone or is this a bad idea?