or Connect

Posts by fridayfrenzy

Are they dress shirts or more casual?
 -It seems like it could have a higher/smaller arm hole based on the raising arm photo but not sure how it actually feels.-Increase the chest-Get rid of the pocket-Add darts to the back-You may be able to decrease the bicep slightly
 What is the front band height?  I just don't see a 4cm measurement on the collar.  http://cdn.styleforum.net/0/0d/500x1000px-LL-0d4fb487_Barba-Napoli-Collar.jpeg
 My emails have been answered very quickly.  I have emailed a few times within the last couple of weeks.
It is only showing two images per line in the regular section in addition to small search images.
I am new to the fabric side of things but what would a good weight for a four season suit be?What are the pros and cons of a lighter fabric to a heavier fabric?
Can one simply request swatches from Harrisons and have them sent in the mail?
Can anyone recommend a widely accepted charcoal fabric from Harrisons or Dugdale to be used for a suit that needs to be very versatile (eg. first suit and used for business and dinner events)?
 My order status had the ability to change sizes.  I actually used it.  Then the button disappeared when it went into production.  I now have a status update of "Production status: 12/11: Denim has been cut as is now in sewing. Expected completion end of January."
Good to know. You were satisfied with the luxire sport coat? I will be doing the same shortly. Your original coat made it through shipping around the world in good condition?What fabric did you go with for your sport coat?