or Connect

Posts by boned

Shhh 
Our Legacy Vans?     Or Wings + Horns low-tops?    
I know this has been asked a million times, but if a 44 in GATs fit me perfect, what am I in CP achilles lows?  Slightly wide foot, keep guessing back and forth between 43 and 44.     FWIW, I have a pair of CP Training Boots from last season in 43, that were quite snug but stretched out to comfort.  Now idea how that model compares to the achilles low, however.
"Sorry, the item was no longer available and has been removed from your Shopping Bag"   So close, yet so far.
Quick question since these have been discontinued.   If a medium 2011 TOJ Peacoat fits me perfectly, what would be a good size for a TOJ1?   I was sized by Charly as a 48 in an MA-1, but it's still in queue so I have no idea how it will fit.
Apologies in advance, I never venture over here to MW. Found these Fifth Avenues at a thrift store for 3 bucks. Fit me very snug width wise to the point of discomfort (it's a 9.5 D and I'm a 9.5 D on brannock but usually wear 10.5 on average.) There's a bunch of irregular polish buildup but after a cleaning/conditioning they look okay. Are these worth stretching to a comfortable size or restoring via AE?
Earth tones so not much help there. I do have a ton of charcoal already it's probably my color of choice.Btw the shoes look legit as far as I can tell.
INB4 "fuckin casual, get a Mismo"   Olive or Charcoal?    
$100 Shipped OBO Worn for around 5 months off and on. Never washed but they don't smell and I can wash or soak them before shipping, if you'd like. Minimal fading as you can see. Still in very good condition, no sign of crotch blowout. There is a tiny bit of wear on the waistband and one of the pant legs but it is not that noticeable. Approximate measurements:  Waist: 34"  Thigh: 11.5"  Knee: 8.75"  Leg/hem: 7.5"
Cashmere hoodie review pls