or Connect

Posts by boned

+1 for double zips     Interesting to hear about the calf vs. lamb.  I'm not a fan of the lamb veins and was hoping the calf would be more, for lack of a better term "armor" like, and broke-in/looked better with wear.  Is this not the case?  I remember reviewers of TOJ calf stating they were thinking about returning because it was so hefty.  While that may be overkill, I'm looking but a lux but still meaty leather.   I know it's not in the same league, but what's...
Anyone have an opinion on the textured vs. regular? Is it worth the extra? Bought a ton of Grana scoops last year but these look much better.
Solid deal: https://makr.com/button-stud-belt-black-english-bridle
Would be cool if they did a Ranger style combat boot.
I just got a black CXL belt on Etsy from a shop called ShumDesigns for ~$40. 1.25" so it's not super skinny or wide, just right IMO. It's solid and the guy was super accommodating. Construction and craftsmanship isn't at the level of say Hollows or Faler (no burnishing) but it definitely punches well above the pricetag (painted edges, sanded back, Horween leather obv)
@Epaulet, could you please confirm there will be no branding on the tongue of the sports trainer for the Massdrop batch?     I know the product shots show no branding and FLW verified in that thread, but I saw some new museum calf preorder shots of the Sports Trainer and Tennis Trainer show "epaulet" on the tongue and wanted to make sure.  
What's the price point of the nylon MA-1?
@Epaulet, could you please confirm there will be no branding on the tongue for the Massdrop batch?     I know the product shots show no branding and FLW verified, but I saw some Museum calf preorder shots of the Sports Trainer and Tennis Trainer show "epaulet" on the tongue and wanted to make sure.
100% linen or the cotton blend?