or Connect

Posts by boned

I think speculating on why they aren't shipping is pretty laughable. But to be fair, 56 weeks on my MA-1 with no peep from the Nigerian princes is pretty laughable.
 Would this be an MTO option or can I request this when buying from this sale?
Any idea which color I should get for a similar effect as this?  They're just some cheapie Stanfords where black shoe creme was used but I love the color and depth.  
Model: Service boot Last: 2030 Leather: natural cxl Leather (tongue): natural cxl Eyelets: 7 antique brass Sole: leather Comments: unstructured toe, dovetail heel
The Oddeberger - Super cool collab by Norse x OiPolloi.  Only worn 5 or 6 times.  In 10/10 condition.  Enzyme-wash marbling makes this a really unique piece, great for the first half of fall and spring.  Asking $275 shipped to CONUS.  Pics IRL to follow shortly.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 22.5" Shoulder to shoulder: 17" Collar to back: 37" Armpit to cuff: 21"
Shhh 
Our Legacy Vans?     Or Wings + Horns low-tops?    
I know this has been asked a million times, but if a 44 in GATs fit me perfect, what am I in CP achilles lows?  Slightly wide foot, keep guessing back and forth between 43 and 44.     FWIW, I have a pair of CP Training Boots from last season in 43, that were quite snug but stretched out to comfort.  Now idea how that model compares to the achilles low, however.
"Sorry, the item was no longer available and has been removed from your Shopping Bag"   So close, yet so far.