or Connect

Posts by boned

Cropped:  
GATs/CPs lovechild:  
Got my Chelseas in today as well. Unreal packaging. Hand signed shit everywhere. My Vibergs didn't even come close to that level. That said the boots are good value in themselves, very satisfied. Didn't get dinged with duties yet but I'm not out of the woods yet as I've heard people getting invoices in the mail. Used the chart to size. Hit 43 and ordered that. A little heel slippage but nothing too worriesome. If I could order again I would probably size down half...
Leather is sourced from Charles F Stead according to the site: http://www.cfstead.com/
I hear Greats is good.  No branding.
Ah thanks.  Will keep an eye out for AMI and the W+H.  Club Monaco has some on clearance, may check out their store this afternoon to see what they have.
Had a pair of cream camel leather GATs that never saw any wear because the leather had oxidized to a piss-yellow. Figured what the hell and bought a bottle of Fiebings white dye and clear coat.
I should be getting my pair of SeF chelseas very soon.  Will be doing a brief writeup in the thread when they arrive.  From what I've seen though, they look very good.
Are these APC PNS too tight in the leg?  Washed stretch version.  Waist fits fine off the bat.  Considering switching to NS washed stretch and sizing down 1 more.