or Connect

Posts by illeagle

Some recent stuff...all NATrue thrifts:Nudie: [[SPOILER]] Diesel: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Vince thermal:Paul Stuart: [[SPOILER]] HF gunclub check: [[SPOILER]] Canali: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] PRL: [[SPOILER]] Crombie cashmere: [[SPOILER]] Burberry Bond Street suit: [[SPOILER]] Orvis fleck funnel: [[SPOILER]] Looks and feels to be pretty decent quality..suede button, likely Italian... anyone have any ideas on who this might be? [[SPOILER]] Eskandar wimmenz shirt:...
Yeah I think I'm leaning toward just fixing the lapel and flipping... maybe wear it a few times for the fuck of it and then flip it. I'm sorta doing that with an LP Icer I e-thrifted a couple months back...wearing it for at least this season and then potentially flipping it next winter.And it doesn't say anywhere on the coat "100% Vicuna" or "Pure Vicuna" like the other vicuna items I've handled/flipped have, but this is by far the softest piece I've come across and the...
Recent e-thrift for $90 with a few issues (moth nibbles, a couple lining tears, lapel stitching needs repair)...Does anyone know how much the following typically costs to get fixed? I would assume not too bad since it's along a seam: [[SPOILER]] A couple decisions to make on my part:1) Russell Firestone, Jr. seems to have had extremely similar measurements to me... so, to flip or not to flip...2) If I do flip, should I fix the issues or sell as is...
Nice! I have been looking for one of those as well (in black preferably with the cincher on the back) the past several weeks... there was one on eBay recently that I bid too low on... I still regret not just bidding higher. Went for around 90 but they tend to sell for much higher. Congrats on the find.
I think he may be holding up a "gouger"
I'm partial to TF Italian Cypress this time of year... so awesomely spicy/woodsy without being obnoxious.
That (looks like) same coat just sold for 80 shipped within hours of being listed the other day
Yeah I had forgotten to include (ninja edited right before your post) my research that led me to believe it was Fremont. Good to hear confirmation on that.So now we've had thrift synergy two different ways in recent weeks... your mother-in-law is from the same town in NZ that a sweater I found was from and now this.Do you happen to know what makes one of these letterman cardigans desirable? I see prices all over the place on these.
Recent finds and a few backlogs going on the bay soon:Pendleton wool western snap: [[SPOILER]] Pendleton wool: [[SPOILER]] Doesn't get much worse than this skeet (see avatar): [[SPOILER]] Loro Piana: [[SPOILER]] Patrik Ervell NWT (2 sizes of same shirt): [[SPOILER]] RLPL polo: [[SPOILER]] Anyone know anything about this? Letterman wool cardigan from Sunnyvale, CA. Looks like maybe Fremont?: [[SPOILER]] Peter Millar cashmere: [[SPOILER]] Johnson Woolen Mills zip vest:...
He runs an adult movie theater which uses reels for their showings. Every film has a happy ending... spoo' poker