or Connect

Posts by illeagle

That's the pattern of the coat....like a wide herringbone pattern. I agree...very cool and subtle. As far as size, I'd say about a 38...measures 21" pit to pit, and 17.5" across the top.
Found this coat a few weeks ago at a DC area thrift store. Seems to be very well made and about as soft as any cashmere coat I've ever found. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about where it was made or the material. The name on the label is Robert Siegel/Seigel, who as some may know is the name of the host of NPR's All Things Considered, but the coat was apparently made in 1975 while he was starting out his radio career in NY, so who knows if it could be his....
Haven't posted in a long while but thought this was as worth it as anything: Finding this of course made me look through about the rest of everything in the same size in every other section, alas didn't find anything else besides a Zegna wool granddad cardigan and PRL Corneliani cashmere blazer. Pretty good day for about $50 total.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tooch4321 I know Fok and this kind of bumping is calling out someone dramatically overcharging for a product, I don't think he'll mind at all as I am warning consumers... Oh shut up... if someone buys Bell's HopSlam from this guy, that someone know what Bell's HopSlam is and how much it sells for... you think people randomly come onto this forum and just buy a random bottle of beer for $10 a pop? Stop acting like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathaniel72 Best Buy Gift Card valued at $126.58 $124.00 CONUS can i get a two year warranty and a monster hdmi cable added on top of this? please?
Smithwicks and Blue Moon as far as affordable stuff to drink on the regular Trappistes Rochefort 8 for something to thoroughly enjoy
I got: Guerlain Homme LL Bean half zip waffle knit cashmere sweater $500 from my parents to put toward a D-SLR other random stuff Got for loved ones: Radio Flyer walker wagon & hoodie and romper for my nephew some letter/number laptop toy for my niece couple 750ml bottles of Delirium Nocturnum (Belgian ale) for gf's dad and my dad Blu ray player for my parents LL Bean shearling slippers for my mom Elton John concert in blu ray for my mom LL Bean shearling...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 i'm not reading 43 pages ... cliff notes please. how about some nice, affordable post-it notes with an H printed in the corner?
Quote: Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro Hermès breast wallet. Quote: Originally Posted by Jay ...in dark green pebble-grain made from 100% human penis skin
Quote: Originally Posted by Deb523 Are the glasses still for sale? this can't be for real.......