or Connect

Posts by RON HUSTLEMAN

Ok,my story: I've recently ,because of a diagnosis of being borderline Diabetic [ AND MY FEAR OF NEEDLES} started eating like a grown up as well as start exercising! Soooo I dropped 32 ILBS!!! YAY ME! Now I find that I once again,can look good in suits.So of course I wanna make sure I'N INSTYLE{pun fully intended} ....so here I am!!!!
THAT'S what I was thinking! Because a couple were ties that WERE NOT MY TASTE AT AL! Thanx!
I'm curious,When I buy a suit,I usually ask the salesperson to find the tie for it.HOW DO THEY KNOW WHIOCH TIE...or are they just selling me?I'd like to know how to.... DRESS MYSELF ,.....!Sorry mom...LOL
My mind apparently did'nt adjust to the fact that I have been losing weight.So I ordered a suit [ A ZOOT SUIT,MY FIRST!} in my old size 52R.Well ,turns out I've been sucessful in my weight loss [ 32 ILBS!} So my suit size is now 48R!Question...if I have the Jacket taken in....would it destroy the suit? I plan on taking it in THURSDAY March 14th.Thanx
My mind apparently did'nt adjust to the fact that I have been losing weight.So I ordered a suit [ A ZOOT SUIT,MY FIRST!} in my old size 52R.Well ,turns out I've been sucessful in my weight loss [ 32 ILBS!} So my suit size is now 48R!Question...if I have the Jacket taken in....would it destroy the suit? I plan on taking it in THURSDAY March 14th.Thanx