or Connect

Posts by absinthe23

Can anyone give me some advice on where to go next with SS?  Being from Aus and not being able to try on in store is getting frustrating!   I've had both a 40L napoli, with the jacket fitting perfectly but 7 drop in pants (33) just too small around legs and waist  - tailoring may of got there but needed 2 inchs which is a size up   Just got the 42L napoli, and the pants fit perfect, but the jacket is just a bit off on the shoulders and too much room over the...
So i purchased my first SS suit (from Australia) - the grey Napoli herringbone:   http://eu.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-grey-herringbone-napoli-p2509/P2509,en,pd.html   It looks great and went for my normal sizing at 40L - the jacket fit well, but the pants one size to small with the 7 drop.  Rang SS and they won't change over the pants over to a 35 without swapping the entire suit to a 42L which is annoying.   Anyway since the jacket fits very snug, hopefully...
thanks PapaRubbery,   Sorry if this is a double up post (waiting for moderator to accept) do you find the Sienna still a slim cut or much difference with the Lazio & Sienna in the waist? - its 0.4inchs larger then the Lazio.   Is the extra money worth it from your perspective for the 130s in the Sienna?
  thanks PapaRubbery,   I've been tossing up between the Sienna/Lazio/Washignton, and want a slim fit however the Washignton not keen on the high lapel.   Would you say the Sienna is still enough a slim fit - the upper waist is about 1.2" larger then the Washignton and La Spalla at 38.2 compared to 37.   My current is a Boss James/Sharp2 which is a nice slim fit at 40L with a bit of tailoring - i'm 6"3 and ~90kgs so looking at the measurements look like 40L is also the...
hi guys, I've had a search through the website, but struggling to find anyone in Aus who has ordered a suit from suitsupply...   Is there anyone out there who has and can provide feedback to shipping time, and quality of the cut and fit, or maybe a link if i've missed it?   I've sent through an email to them a week ago and haven't received any response so right now they aren't making the best impression from the get go, but the suits look reasonable and looking...