or Connect

Posts by Drng

How long do you have your sleeves in your other TOJ's and can you post a fit pic so I can gauge how this would fit on me?
Lol, if only. The cuffs are just rolled up.
I used Fiebings Deglazer and Black Dye.   Deglazer cleans and strips off the dye to prime the leather for dyeing.   After the leather was primed with deglazer, I applied 3 coats of black dye using a smear and wipe dry technique to make sure the finish was even.
In the process to dyeing the sleeves of my TOJ AE varsity from whiskey to black. It's actually turning out pretty well        
WTB TOJ A2 in size 50
bump
Bought these recently, but they don't fit my face.   Shades are in 9.9/10 condition   Frames are tortoise shell. Lenses are brown   Lenses are 55 mm and POLARIZED   Comes with box and cleaning cloth
I came across 3-4 light blue ascot chang shirts in a size 17 and 3 Ferre blazers in a size 36, but I left them all in store because they dont fit. Are those actually flippable? Should I go back and get them?
Ughh so beautiful
  Saw these at the Goodwill in Redlands today and decided to pass because I didn't want to do the work of cleaning and flipping. I'm glad a fellow SF'er got to them!