or Connect

Posts by dragulievic

I´m cleaning up my wardrobe and this (trench?) coat is for sale. I cannot justify keeping it, currently I am wearing absolutely different clothes. To be honest I could not find any information about the maker, the label says it is made in Italy (see pic).   Jacket length: 112cm Pit to pit: 58cm   I am 185cm tall of any athletic build I would say and wear regular M clothes. In the picture I am wearing a thin turtlececk sweater under the coat. The coat is in very...
Jeans in very good used condition, no signs of usage. Size according to the label: W32 L32 100% cotton. PM me for shipping cost if interested Thanks
Hi, this two-buttoned blazer is for sale, in very good used condition, needs only pressing. It is a lighter summer blazer I would say. It has patch pockets as you can see in the pictures. Label says 40R, "tailored fit", the measurements are the following:   Pit to pit: 55cm Waist: 50cm Arms: 66.5cm Jacket: 76cm   Price is 20€, shipped from the EU, please, PM me for the shipping cost if interested. Thanks for looking!
Hi there,I bought this bomber jacket 1.5y ago but after unpacking the box it ended up on a hanger in a dust bag and since then it is in my wardrobe. I just tried it on at home once but I figured out that it simply does not match my style.I would say the jacket is a regular or very slightly slim fit L. I am wearing regular M clothes and it fits me well but it could be tighter.Shipping from the EU, approximate shipping cost is 15€.If you have any questions or would like to...
40EUR - worldwide shipping included, last drop!
price drop to 100USD - worldwide shipping included!!
Price Reduced to 110 USD
Hi, I´ve got this lovely Cantarelli sport jacket for sale. Unfortunately it is a tad roomy for me in the chest, plus I lost 4kg since I took up road cycling so it must go :) The jacket is used but is in a very good flawless condition. I can send more pictures if you want. Classical three buttoned, double vented. The material is very nice (pure wool), the shoulders sit perfectly naturally. Made in Italy of course...I took the measurements in centimeters: Waist: 51cmChest:...
40EUR / 44USD !!!
Providing precise measurements would help since the size on the label equals nothing ;)