or Connect

Posts by dragulievic

Hi there,I bought this bomber jacket 1.5y ago but after unpacking the box it ended up on a hanger in a dust bag and since then it is in my wardrobe. I just tried it on at home once but I figured out that it simply does not match my style.I would say the jacket is a regular or very slightly slim fit L. I am wearing regular M clothes and it fits me well but it could be tighter.Shipping from the EU, approximate shipping cost is 15€.If you have any questions or would like to...
50EUR - worldwide shipping included, last drop!
price drop to 100USD - worldwide shipping included!!
Price Reduced to 110 USD
Hi, I´ve got this lovely Cantarelli sport jacket for sale. Unfortunately it is a tad roomy for me in the chest, plus I lost 4kg since I took up road cycling so it must go :) The jacket is used but is in a very good flawless condition. I can send more pictures if you want. Classical three buttoned, double vented. The material is very nice (pure wool), the shoulders sit perfectly naturally. Made in Italy of course...I took the measurements in centimeters: Waist: 51cmChest:...
40EUR / 44USD !!!
Providing precise measurements would help since the size on the label equals nothing ;)
Price reduced to 50USD/45€! Final reduction, grab a bargain!
Price reduced to 80USD/70€
Hi, I´m selling these awesome brand new limited edition 850 FBW sneakers in a rare color combination. For this price it is really a bargain... Originally bought for myself in spite of the fact that these are one size bigger than my normal size (what a naive moron..!). I only tried them on at home and they are OK  but I am afraid that after wearing in the sneakers would be too big.   Season: 2009 Condition: brand new, unworn. the only "fault" is that the plastic end...