or Connect

Posts by dragulievic

Hi, I´m selling this Canali Super 120´s jacket (jacket only!) with a lovely pattern. It has been previously worn but it is in a very good condition, the jacket has no signs of wearing! There is a tiny fault, however, I should mention. There is an appr. 4mm big hole at the chest pocket (see pic.) but this can be easily repaired. Originally I bought it for myself but I am not satisfied with the fit (blind purchase...) and I don´t want to invest any time or money into the...
becnal is right, to me it seems perfect as well. both the suit and shirt sleeves are good imo :)  
Hi there, I just bought this light summer jacket recently. Unfortunately it does not have any label in the inside at all. There is a "Made in Italy" label on the neck from the inside. The only thing which might help to identify the jacket is a small, hand written label, which I found in the inside pocket (see pic). Does anyone have a guess what it might be? Is it possible that the jacket comes from a small tailor´s shop? I don´t even know what the material is, I...
sold
price drop - last offer!  
final drop!
final drop to 20€!!
price drop!
Hi, I´m selling this very nice Hugo Boss Rossellini herringbone jacket in a very good condition, it has absolutely no signs of wearing. I took the measurements based on the "How to measure for ebay" (http://www.styleforum.net/t/1463/hof-how-to-measure-for-ebay/30) instructions The measurements are as follows :   Chest: 57cm - 22.4 inches Waist: 52.5cm - 20.7 inches Jacket: 79cm - 31.1 inches (from the bottom of the collar) Shoulder: 48cm - 18.9 inches (seam...
price drop to 30€