or Connect

Posts by PorDucMan

I don't think that you'll ever see a big drop in the prices for air-cooled 911s.  The bloated and cushy water pumpers are a completely different animal.  Except for the rarest of them, they will continue to depreciate like most cars.  I was fortunate to pick up a 95 C2 with ~40k miles 5 years ago, for $28k.  I sold my '81 SC about 10 years earlier, and regretted it right away.  My '95 isn't going to go anywhere, no matter how high prices get.    Air-cooled, there is no...
There has been some discussion about what constitutes an "unlined" Cappelli tie.  I just received my first Cappelli,  a beautiful blue jacquard unlined 7-fold.  I'm fairly certain that there is no interlining.
 Thanks for posting this!   Could you add Rain to that comparison?  I'm looking for something between Rain and Simpson.  My instep is too low for Rain, and the heel is too wide. Simpson (in the same size) works for me; but, it is just a little too snug overall.
Has anyone in the US had difficulty with wiring money to Antonio?   I've tried to pay him via Transferwise and Ria; but, both services will not provide the transfer due to "security reasons". 
  PCK1 is totally clueless....
Thanks DW, found the Duco at Amazon.
Spent the last week in NYC, my Galways seem to have taken a beating getting in and out of taxis.   What is the preferred method of dealing with this small flap of skin?  Should I snip it off and use wax to fill-in the gouge, or is there a way to essentially glue the flap of skin down?  
Don't be too quick to write-off the JAB gold signature tux.  This is within your budget when on sale.  Obviously, it is not made to last a lifetime; but, it is probably at least as well made as anything made by Boss or Vera Wang.  It is also classically styled (peak lapels faced in grosgrain, no vent, single button).  I bought one for my wedding a couple of years ago, and it has served me well for the very few occasions that I've worn it since.  I did invest in a very high...
 How about this, in burgundy calf? http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3640214