or Connect

Posts by johns87

So I guess I found some decent stuff in the closet... Tan "original" khaki's and a really old Old Navy white button-up (softer textured-like material, definitely not formal). I guess I just need to pick up some decent brown leather shoes to top it off.    Except I don't want to look TOO dressy with the white shirt.. I pretty much don't want to be that guy that looks like the douche bag who is trying way too hard to look good when all he's doing is going out with...
Well here's the thing... There's obviously a difference between how I define casual and how you guys define casual since I lack knowledge in this department.   To me, those shoes are more on the dressy side, which again, comes from not knowing much about fashion. Originally, I wanted to start wearing a blazer to start looking more dressy... To start looking like someone that actually cares about what clothes goes on his body. It looks like I dove into the deep end...
I might be able to do straight. I think I still have a pair or two in the closet from a long time ago to be honest.   And I do have one problem with those shoes... I've never been a fan of them. I'll do leather but I've never been a fan of many of the classic Adidas, Puma's, etc. But then again, I've never worn them, just like a blazer. It's something I could possibly grow into so who knows. Perhaps I'll head out and see what's out there.   I guess while we're talking...
Hi all,   Before we begin, I just want to say I don't have much of a fashion sense. I shop at American Eagle and wear mostly simple stuff. I don't have much of an income to shop at more expensive places and still have plenty of school loans and other debt to pay off. I'm content with what I wear. Boot cut jeans (I'm not into skinny or relaxed jeans at all. I don't like the feeling. But that could change...), solid color shirts, I own a few button ups but not fancy...
Did I post this in the wrong section? My apologies... First post fail. If a moderator could move this there, that'd be great :).
Posted in streetwear. My apologies for posting in the wrong section.