or Connect

Posts by ktown

TOJ crashed its own stock. Since they couldn't provide any useful information ("orders from x to y will get shipped on z"), users had to compile their own information to draw some conclusions. At this point, the data seems overwhelmingly in favor of the disgruntled.
Jesus as this file gets more and more populated, I'm thinking my money is gone. Compare the number of green data points vs no fill data points. 23 vs 132 at the time of this writing.
Just added my November order. I'm a long ways away...
I picked up my first Thomas Mason shirt along with a regular shirt this weekend and I honestly can't tell the difference in quality and why the price is so much higher. Sure, the buttons are MoP, but the fabric quality seems the same to me. Perhaps with age and washing, the Thomas Mason shirt will last longer and look better over time but that's just a guess.
 FWIW I bought a pair of Rogue Territory Stantons 14.5 oz and they fit nicely. I bought them locally in LA and got them chain stitch hemmed by Self Edge. Anyway, they are higher quality than my APC's and more importantly they aren't as skinny as the PNS but they are still a very slim jean. I tried on the 3sixteen ST (I forget exact model) and the 3sixteen's were definitely looser fitting. One thing I noticed was the 3sixteen's were softer to the touch. The Rogue...
 What about cordovan shoes? I'm thinking about a pair.
Just look when TOJ actually does their job and delivers jackets, the complaining seriously dies down. Some of the ass kissers in this thread have been defending TOJ saying that SF represents only a small fraction of their customer base and that it was quite possible that they were really delivering jackets but they were for customers who weren't SF members. It looks like that theory was complete BS. We have probably the majority if not a large chunk of the orders, and...
Several weeks ago I had a phone interview for a financial analyst position and it went very well. This is a corporate finance role where all the team members are former investment bankers and management consultants (JP Morgan, Bain, etc.). My skill set matches what they need very well, though I don't come from a banking/consulting background.   I was invited on the spot during the phone interview for an in-person interview. The face-to-face involved me cycling through 7...
I am looking to pick up a new pair of jeans. My only jeans right now are some APC PNS's. I find them a little too slim for me, but the New Standard is a little too baggy. I realize I can get a pair that might not be the best fit and tailor them, but I'd like to keep the tailoring to a minimum with a fit that's already good for me.   I've been looking at the ST-100x by 3sixteen. I want a leg opening at about 7" and these are almost there at size 29. I'm a TTS 31. How is...
 Lookin good!