or Connect

Posts by ktown

I've seen Schott jackets at Nordstrom's at the Grove. There is also a Schott flagship store at the Glendale mall (forgot the name, but it's the same company that manages the Grove).
Necro thread bump. Any chance of changing the picture?
Bump price reduced
I've barely worn these and they're just sitting around in my closet. So it's time to let these go to a new owner.   MSRP is over $500   Size 8 US (fits true to size)   Dark brown waxed flesh (Horween leather), Dainite sole, contrasting lighter brown tongue, structured toe   Comes with Truman bag (never used) and extra set of waxed brown laces (never used)   International (make offer)   SOLD
Well I just bought something on grailed - a classic black blazer. We'll see how it turns out. I like the wyatt boots and might get those later.   I've been looking for a while for a black sportcoat to wear with jeans and chelseas on a night out. I have bespoke suits and sportcoats and while they look great, they don't achieve the super slim look I want when I wear jeans. And I don't want to go to one of those tailors to make something, because they are "old" guys and...
I'm brand new to SLP and don't own a single item from the brand. How is the quality of the shoes, and other clothing items in general? I mainly buy brands from the classic menswear side (Vass, Carmina, etc), but I like how SLP stuff looks for streetwear.
I'm considering a loafer on Elton. Is the size the same for Hiro and Elton? I haven't purchased Meermin shoes in several years but I wore 7UK in both Hiro and Olfe. Olfe fit me great. The heel on Hiro was a little wide and the toe box a little narrow but not uncomfortably so.
RRL Limited Edition Navy Wool Sweater   Gently used, want to sell because I haven't really worn it.   Size Small Limited Edition 1 of 100 pieces Original retail $595 100% wool, navy Made in USA Corozo buttons   Chest/Pit-to-Pit Width 21" Sleeve Length 25.75" (cuffs should be turned back, reducing length) Front Length (front collar to hem) 21.75" Back Length 25.75" Hem Width 14"
 I'm guessing the overwhelming forum response would be to never wear balmorals with jeans or chinos. In fact the rules dictate you should only wear oxfords with suits only, not even just wool trousers with a sport coat. My personal preference is to wear oxfords with anything from a suit down to jeans. But this depends on the style of the oxford and the overall look of my clothing. If I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt, of course I won't wear oxfords. But if they are dark...
No I sent a pic of @RogerP's pair, but they just turned out this way. I'm fine with it, and just attribute it to Vass variance.