or Connect

Posts by ktown

I'm interested in this piece. Can it be worn kind of like a jacket? Or will that look weird? I may stop by the RRL store next weekend to try it on.

Alright what are the next steps? This list will obviously continue to grow. We have enough to at least start the case and raise an issue.
74 Lobuh ($380) 75 jmichael ($780) 76 lolhowdoes ($380) 77 schultjr ($1553) 78 Melbush ($855) 79 nawres ($380) 80 noirwest ($780) 81 rival3537 ($1250) 82 giaour ($380) 83 x_quest ($380) 84 FatCatPhil ($780) 85 binsed ($820) 86 Outlawcowboy ($820) 87 ghg33 ($780) 88 milesshen ($1690) 89 sotnem ($885) 90 theamericanist ($830) 91 ktown ($795)
Lol I told you he fled!
Guys, That was completely false. I don't know who is posing as Libertine, but your jackets are in production. Look at these 10 jackets on my bed. I have about 15 more truckloads waiting in the warehouse which I've been paying rent for for 2 years. Just relax. My leather supplier had a shortage recently but all the million dollars is locked up safely in my bank account. Don't worry.
 It's what is rightfully due unto the fucker.
If that was real, Drew has fled! He has no way to fulfill the orders due to the absence of funds, and less so due to the clusterfuck of his tracking system. Honestly I feel there's little chance of getting your money back, even if you pursue Paypal, credit card companies, and legal avenues.
Pegasus 83  
I see people who've paid Drew as creditors. When you fail to make timely payments to your credit card company or bank, do they just sit back and civilly contact you over the course of 2 years hoping to get remunerated? They hound your ass, harass your cell, home, work, send repo men to get any of your possessions, report everything on your credit report so that you get fucked for the future, etc. Frankly, I think people have been soft on the guy, and he's still not owning...