or Connect

Posts by raginberriodoom

Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds Size Small Almost brand new Worn and washed once Measurements S2S: 17'' P2P: 18.5'' Body: 29.5'' Sleeve: 25''
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds Size Medium SS14 Almost brand new Worn and washed once Measurements S2S: 17'' P2P: 21'' Body: 31'' Sleeve: 25''
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Opening Ceremony M1 Desert Boot (42) -worn out only once -electric blue suede -rare and gorgeous color -soft as a baby's bottom -there is a small cut on the front of shoe (see pics, price reflects) -cobbler added thin rubber topys for protection (see pics, ~$20 value) -box not included
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Gap Slouchy Slim Jeans - 29 x 32 -condition: 9/10 -amazingly great fitting jeans from gap -roomier in the thigh, tapers at the ankle -good as everyday, beater jeans -better for people who wear size 30-31 Measurements Waist: 16'' Front Rise: 10'' Thigh: 9.5'' Inseam: 33'' Hem: 6''
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Uniqlo Undercover (UU) Hidden Placket Shirt - Small -condition: 9/10 -great looking hidden placket shirt for cheap Measurements S2S: 16.25'' P2P: 19'' Body: 30'' Sleeve: 25''
Just picked up the Juncus coat from NMWA during their European makers sale. A truly beautiful and underrated coat... I got the size III, which is a bit tight in the shoulders for me. Anybody out there with a size IV interested in a trade? Also, I haven't seen this coat at any other store in the Rust colorway - was it a NMWA exclusive?
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Leather Bracelet -condition: 9.5/10 -diameter: 2.25'' (coiled as in pictures) -worn very sparingly -similar in style to the hyped up 3sixteen double wrap, but without the risk of the bracelet unsnapping without your noticing
"baller comforters" when we going to get to this
@Regg - do you have any more fit pics of the burhead trousers? Also, how stretchy is the waist?
Would also not recommend shopping in Shanghai. I've been to a couple of those boutiques, and for example, Project Aegis has some good stuff but it's consistently 10-20% higher than U.S. prices. Better use of time: food