or Connect

Posts by raginberriodoom

It seems like a pretty common trend to claim that a brand's quality is dropping the older the brand gets (or a brand is getting more expensive, etc. - basically, it's getting worse). I can't recall any brands where people commonly say the quality is getting better, or it's getting cheaper, etc. Don't know if this is groupthink or reality. I haven't noticed any major decline overall in Uniqlo's stuff, but I'm also not an expert on clothing construction and fabric so...
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Club Monaco Slim Fit Chino (30 x 32) - $30 -> 25 -condition: 10/10 -worn once, washed once -"Connor Modern Slim Fit" -slimmest model at Club Monaco -electric blue color Measurements: Waist: 16'' Front Rise: 9.5'' Inseam: 31.5'' Leg Opening: 6.5''
44,722 + 18 = 44,740
43,858 + 17 = 43,875
Speaking of COS, they just opened up their U.S. web store. If you go to their site and sign up for their newsletter, you get 25% off your order if placed by June 7th (and for all the lazy people out there, the code is HELLOAMERICA).
Wanted some raw denim, so picked a pair of APC Petit New Standards - didn't want to mess with that artisan shit anymore. I like the fit so far, but I forgot how annoying raw denim is to wear in the beginning...
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS/FT: Peir Wu x Snowman Pants (46) - $375 -> 350 -info and more pics here: http://www.peirwu.com/product/snowman-pants/
^^^I'd go up rather than down. The sweaters look better a little oversized (especially compared to overly tight), and if you really don't like the slouch, you can always shrink the cotton version a bit through a (delicate) wash and dry.
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Patrik Ervell SS10 Formal Shorts (32) - $90 -> $60 -condition: 9/10 -slim fit -silk waistband -horn buttons -made in Korea Measurements: Waist: 16'' Inseam: 9.5'' Leg Opening: 10''
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Uniqlo UU Striped L/S (Small) - $20 shipped -new without tags (never worn) -super soft and stretchy -100% cotton -fits small true to size Measurements: S2S: 15'' P2P: 17'' Body Length: 26.5'' Sleeve Length: 24''