or Connect

Posts by raginberriodoom

Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Club Monaco Slim Fit Chino (30 x 32) - $30 -condition: 10/10 -worn once, washed once -"Connor Modern Slim Fit" -slimmest model at Club Monaco -electric blue color Measurements: Waist: 16'' Front Rise: 9.5'' Inseam: 31.5'' Leg Opening: 6.5''
44,722 + 18 = 44,740
43,858 + 17 = 43,875
Speaking of COS, they just opened up their U.S. web store. If you go to their site and sign up for their newsletter, you get 25% off your order if placed by June 7th (and for all the lazy people out there, the code is HELLOAMERICA).
Wanted some raw denim, so picked a pair of APC Petit New Standards - didn't want to mess with that artisan shit anymore. I like the fit so far, but I forgot how annoying raw denim is to wear in the beginning...
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS/FT: Peir Wu x Snowman Pants (46) - $375 -> 350 -info and more pics here: http://www.peirwu.com/product/snowman-pants/
^^^I'd go up rather than down. The sweaters look better a little oversized (especially compared to overly tight), and if you really don't like the slouch, you can always shrink the cotton version a bit through a (delicate) wash and dry.
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Patrik Ervell SS10 Formal Shorts (32) - $90 -> $75 -condition: 9/10 -slim fit -silk waistband -horn buttons -made in Korea Measurements: Waist: 16'' Inseam: 9.5'' Leg Opening: 10''
Price includes shipping and tracking in the continental USA Payment by PayPal only No refunds FS: Uniqlo UU Striped L/S (Small) - $20 shipped -new without tags (never worn) -super soft and stretchy -100% cotton -fits small true to size Measurements: S2S: 15'' P2P: 17'' Body Length: 26.5'' Sleeve Length: 24''
Saw some dude wearing this season's print tee today. Looked really good under an over shirt. +1 to the ocean print