or Connect

Posts by greenmachine

ah, ok. the best advice i can offer then is that the Geller x CP zip boots i have right now fit basically the same (i.e. slim/narrow as hell) as my other CPs, so i'm guessing you'd want to stick with your normal CP size. but someone else with more experience might have a better answer.
i have to size down one for CPs, Geller collabs included. i think that's generally the case. i do know some people go TTS with CPs though so?
just scored the standard FW14 chelseas for a ridic price on yjp! i'm too weak. at least they're technically my first 'chelsea' boots, i guess :|   anyway, there's a pair of the black/grey version in a 42 up for another hour or so, and they're still pretty cheap right now given the current exchange rate. price is sure to go up a bit, but i figured it was worth a mention considering.
Got this for an amazing deal on Rakuten, but I haven't been really able to wear it due to weather, so I figured it would be best to let it go/pass along my savings to someone who could actually use it. It's in great condition! Leather is lamb. The only real small flaw is a tiny hole (like, a loose stitch or two & too small for anything to fall through) in the right pocket lining, which could be fixed up with the right tools. Would definitely be best for a standard 44/xs,...
The Unnamable is an all-timer
Bought this on on a whim, and even though it's really really nice, I'm not sure whether or not it works for me. It's brand new, with all of the tags still attached. The price includes fees but not shipping. Sorry about the stock photos, but the only camera I currently have around is my iPhone.   The coat fits pretty oversized, so even though it's tagged a 46, it would probably work for a 48 as well.   Just let me know if you have any questions!
$300 guidis on rakuten: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gsc-rinkan/item/r01oms1311010568000/
I don't doubt that Lemaire has done some nice stuff, but I tried those boots a while back and ended up returning them. The height of the shaft did cause problems, and the materials and construction were kinda mediocre. Also, this probably has more to do with Yoox than the quality of the boots, but my pair showed up heavily creased and bent.