or Connect

Posts by CornToast

I just go in and ask to be measured?
7D had a really huge gap. I'm thinking maybe moving back up to 7E or 7EE. I don't live close to an Allen Edmonds store so I can't really try it out and it takes a week or longer for the exchange process.
This is the guy who had a super wide gap wearing a size 7D walnut strand. I took the forum's advice and moved down half a size and wider and exchanging it for a 6.5E. Here's how it looks like:             The ball of my feet still feels like it's on the widest part of the shoe, which was also true for size 7D. My toes aren't cramped together but the circled area and the upper area feels pretty tight. It's also a lot harder for me to slip my foot in the...
As I'll be applying to college soon, I think it's about time I get myself a watch. However, with my budget, I'm willing to go maybe $250 max for a watch. I don't want anything too extravagant, if there are any in this price range, but nothing cheap like a swatch watch. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good watch that might fit my needs?
If the ball of my foot is on the right location, should I go for a 7E instead of dropping to a 6.5E? It also seems a bit cramp around my pinky toe area.
Perhaps an inch for larger sized shoes but probably not for a size 7 shoe. It's definitely more than a thumbnail, but my thumb isn't exactly the largest. I marked the general area where my big toe should be when I stick it up to meet the top of the shoe. I've also worked a little on paint showing where the ball of my feet feels like it is. Should it be at where the cap toe ends? The knuckle of my big toe is about where the cap toe line is.
How much space should there be between the end of the shoe and your big toe?
The second return doesn't include free shipping? I'll be exchanging it and I don't think they'd send me two pairs when I'm sending them back one.
Can someone enlighten me why going down to 6.5E would be better than 7E? I still haven't sent them back yet and I'm tempted to change the exchange order seeing how many people are saying 6.5E. I'm just afraid 6.5 wouldn't fit me in length as 7 is already a tight fit.
The thing is size 7 is pretty much the smallest size I can go. There's little to no space between my heel and the heel of the shoe when I push my foot all the way in. I'm going to try 7E next, if that doesn't work out, EE, or would you recommend me going straight for the EE?