or Connect

Posts by CornToast

Looking for the sold out snap backpack in military from Everlane. I'm in New York City and willing to pick up if you're in the city.   https://www.everlane.com/collections/starter-kit-mens/products/snap-backpack-military
I'm thinking about getting the snap backpack in military but they're out of stock. Does anyone know when everlane generally restock? I'm also interested in purchasing a used one if anyone is looking to selling theirs.
I'm about to pull the trigger on another bayswater peacoat. Can I get some opinion on whether it's better after being tailored or the original?
        I recently tailored the Bayswater peacoat from JCrew and I'm not completely satisfied. As for my body specs, I am 5'5, about 120 lb, 34S in chest, and 28 waist.   The first three photos were before they were tailored. I felt there was too much room even with layering, especially in the back. I also feel like the length was a bit too long but shortening it would put the last buttons too close to the end so I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it. The last two...
I'm looking for the discontinued Thinsulated Bayswater Peacoat in navy and size xs. I'm located in New York City so I can pick up if you're in the city.
I found a pair that looks very similar to the Derek Lam ones from the first post.   They're the Artistik 401 by Capri Optics. They're apparently handcrafted but I can't see to find out from where.   This may be ignorance on my part but I've never heard of Artistik or Capri Optics. What's their reputation in comparison to revered ones such as Oliver Peoples or Tom Ford? I'll try to get a photo of myself with it on.
Yes, Oliver Peoples' glasses are beautiful but I'm not sure they would exactly fit. They all seem to have a nose bridge of 20 or higher. Plus they are a bit pricey. I'm looking for more alternatives.
I'm currently wearing a pair of ray ban glasses, model 5150. They're plastic frames that keeps sliding off my nose every other second. I'm unsatisfied with how they look on me and I'm looking for a pair of round frames. I initially ordered a few browline frames from Shuron to see how they would look. I tried the Zyl and Timberline and unfortunately with my Asian facial features, I was unable to fit it. The nose bridge would hover above my nose even after adjusting the nose...
And uh, getting your shoe size measured is a free service right? I can just go in, get measured, and leave without feeling guilty?
Am I a weird dude with super fat feet or something? Does the majority of men have size D feet?