or Connect

Posts by killacam

sent pm
can you provide any more pictures or product information?   thanks!
are you willing to sell the jacket out right?
I am looking for this Thom Browne Thick Plaid Flannel in Red/Navy in TB3. I've seen it described as gingham as well. Haven't had any luck finding it in my size this past year.   http://www.barneys.com/product/502881340,default,pd.html   http://www.lyst.com/clothing/thom-browne-mens-longsleeve-gingham-flannel-work-shirt-red/
I'm looking for Common Project Achilles in sz 45/46. Preferably black/black, black/white, white/white, grey/grey. Lows and Highs.   Deadstock or VNDS preferred.
Sorry about the tone of my response, but honestly, your comments on the answer I gave for your question in my thread, which I am looking for honest and helpful advice was, at the time, seemingly offensive and condescending.    I never said that the 42L Napoli fit the "same" as the 44L Jort. Rather that, again, "the roomier/boxier fit of the Napoli line in a 42L allowed me the breathing room I needed in the shoulders and back area,  but because of my smaller waist size and...
Have you tried on, in person, any of their offerings in the Napoli, Jort, La Spalla, Havana or Sienna?   If you read what I said, when answering YOUR question, I usually am somewhere in between a 42 and 44 depending on the "fit" of the particular line of suit. In this case , at the Suit Supply Soho store, as previously stated, the roomier/boxier fit of the Napoli line in a 42L allowed me the breathing room I needed in the shoulders and back area,  but because of my...
Well, in the Napoli line I could fit a 42L with alterations. But, in the Jort I believe I fit best in a 44L. Considering it's their slimmest line and I'm a pretty big dude, that seems right.    Like I said, it was obvious when putting it on that the Jort was by far the best option there (at least for my frame). Felt very comfortable, wide lapels etc. But it was still $1k before tax for an OTR suit in only maybe 3 different variations of blue.   The whole reason I...
I went into SuitSupply and tried on a myriad of navy and blue suiting options. There was one that fit me almost perfectly OTR and looked great.....of course it was their premium "Jort" line, s150s I believe in birdseye blue. Runs $999....quality and fit both seemed top notch, but for that much I think I'm going to look elsewhere.   If I run into a snag, suitsupply is definitely a good option for a $500 "decent" suit. But if I'm going to spend over $1k on a stape suit...