or Connect

Posts by green garden

The Alden company stores (SFO, DC) should have standard models in stock. I got my 990 in C width in SFO without any pre-order.
I am an 8.5c in Brannock and wear 8c in Barrie. The total volume of the 7.5d vs 8c is equivalent. But I can't wear a 7.5d because I need more length (top of pinky toe hits leather). If you are a 7.5d then wearing a 8c would just mean you have more space in length. I think your foot will fill the volume of the shoe since the girth is equivalent. Don't forget the other consideration to think about is the heel. The c heel would be narrower (~A heel). So if the heel of...
Great combination.
Thank you!  I think I have clear caulking.  I'm am spraying them with suede protector and start getting mileage.   Happy Friday. 
xpost from Alden thread.   I was hoping to get some advise on these. I bought these 2nds from TSM.  The only defect in the shoe is "broken" welt stitching.  I am not complaining about the quality as these are 2nds.  But my concern is whether the welt will unravel.  Can anyone chime in whether this is a major construction defect and would affect longevity of the shoe?  I still have the chance to send these back so hoping to get some insight.    
Wanted to get some opinion around this...On a whim, I bought these white suede 2nds from TSM.  The only defect in the shoe is this welt stitching.  I'm pretty satisfied with the shoe other than being worried that the welt will unravel.  Can anyone chime in whether this is a major construction defect and would affect longevity of the shoe?  Thanks.    
He probably skates with his shoes
+1 on the pinking. I hope they can remove it on a MTO.
If it was a suede/leather combo, maybe it would work.  Or maybe it it were sold to a tropical country. What works for me is that fact that there is now a double monk in the 5 last.  This opens up possibilities for me on MTOs.  
Yes, Cambridge fits looser. It's been discussed in the thread before. I can wear 8.5c in calf PA. My feet were swimming in the same size in Cambridge. It was longer and definitely wider. Probably would need a 8d.