or Connect

Posts by Biscione

Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 So Rubinacci has some spots on his pants! Geez! The only reason it disgusts you is that you never wear your nice clothes out of the house! You just don't get bathos. I also don't really understand the second comment, but the 'devil' supposedly indicates that it was no less snarky than the comments you just criticized.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara My friend told me that Zed is fantastic. After doing some solo research, I've determined that I really want to see Drowning next. I'm assuming it's great? It is great, but quite hard to find. If I were you I'd watch Zed next. But I'm too much of a fan to offer an objective response. I've loved almost everything he has done, including The Tulse Luper Suitcases and 8 1/2 Women; both of which have...
In my opinion, one of Greenaway's weakest films. Not a bad film, but it pales when compared to some of the other things he has done. Why it is so acclaimed when movies like Zoo: a Zed and Two Noughts or Drowning by Numbers are obscure is completely beyond me. I think that it might have something to do with it being one of his few movies in which there's a consistent quality of acting. He doesn't seem to care much about the art of acting, but most audiences can't see past...
Quote: Originally Posted by akaidiot New pics are up! I present to you: I'd wear that at a resort, with a wrinkled light shirt and sandals. It's fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by literasyme I don't know. The jacket looks too big, and the trousers are way too close in colour -- it looks like a suit at first glance, and just bad on second glance. The tightness of the trousers around the ankles combined with the pretty shapeless fit of the jacket isn't flattering or interesting either, and in a sea of shortish-ish cuffs, this illustrates just how sloppy a break looks with legs as tight as...
Post pictures of how you dress. Then we'll decide whether or not she may be onto something. In any case, I'd never change my style for a girl, and I'd probably change a girl for my style.
Ugh. This site, just like the Sartorialist, allows continuation of the myth that Italian men involved in the fashion industry represent 'Italian style'. Well, they do in a way, but it's a flashier, trendier side of Italian style and not the deep-rooted traditional one the websites suggest it to be. Probably every man on that blog will be dressing completely differently in a couple of years time. Still, I think that there are a couple of men in there who look pretty good,...
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons Part of me is pretty sure you are lying here. Per Se is one of the few places in the city known to send people in jeans home. Perhaps you are a movie star? Perhaps part owner? I accept your challenge: name 24 places (dozens) you would rather eat in New York. Ooh! Aren't you provocative! I'll respond via message.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles I'd kill the shortest, Tonya Harding style. Seriously, I wonder if the world's biggest man's dick is longer than the world's shortest man. That would be kind of embarrassing. That would make a great photo.
I like driving shoes. I wear Car Shoes constantly in summer, with everything from casual clothing to suits. Never with socks. I haven't seen much posted in this thread that I care for, though. I think that the suede ones are the best (obviously, with the laces), and they look good in most of their natural colours. I don't buy into the trend of wearing them in bright colours. They wear out fairly quickly, though, if they're being used for a great deal of walking. The...