or Connect

Posts by bLaZ3n

Anyone own these sweats and can comment on sizing? http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/squad-strike-3-4-length-tech-soccer-pants/pid-1476506/pgid-10213062#Learn-More   or no where to find for cheaper? :)
I do have an athletic build.. don't know what you mean by "huge low waist" though.. 
Whats the fit like on the APC x Kanye denim? I wear a 30 in New Standards.. how should I size? 
Whats the fit like on the APC x Kanye denim? I wear a 30 in New Standards.. how should I size? 
how to size in Visvim FBT.. I wear a 43 in MMM lows (or a US 10 in Jordans/Lebrons/Flyknits), would a US 9.5 be good?
No 20% off code, but LEGENDARY gets free 2 day shipping and you can get 15% Cashback here. (cashback ends tomorrow)
Does Nike make any shorts with zipper pockets? (not tech fleece) Possibly made from Dri Fit material.. or can anyone recommend any other brand that does? My primary purpose is to lounge in them in the warmer seasons 
Sucks that you cant combine the Tres Bien Sale price and the coupons they sent out
If I wear a 43 in MMM lows, should I get the same size for the Mids or should I size down?
Tres Bien sale is dry