or Connect

Posts by brooks23

Very interested. Have PM'd you.
 Regular soft core vest on Grailed in L for a decent price: http://www.grailed.com/listings/21848-outlier-soft-core-wool-vest Not quite what you're looking for, but as close as it gets otherwise.
  It looked a lot more aggressive in pictures than it does in person. I was put off by it at first, but picked one up second hand and love it.
In my experience it only needs about 5-10 minutes in the dryer to reactivate. For maintenance, I spot clean until they're really dirty and toss them in the dryer for a few minutes every couple of weeks to maintain DWR.
 They actually said on Reddit the return policy is good on these, so check back for restocks.
I would if I could. Good choice.
 Haven't ridden or swam in them yet. Just wore around a few times a week. They pilled for me in the crotch where the fabric rubs together when you walk and kinda starting in the seat. It's not something that's overly noticeable, just an annoyance when F Cloth already has it's shortcomings (wrinkles easily, lint/pet hair magnet, etc). I won't buy anything else made of it.
 I ended up sizing down 1 on dungs because they stretch a bit and I rarely wash them. One size down stretched out comes out to just about TTS that doesn't end up too loose.
 They have some up now. I guess when they started offering the long inseam ones, they added a new pic.
 I wanted to follow up on the pair I ordered for anyone interested. I had some buyers remorse while I was waiting on them to arrive and wasn't even considering keeping them when the package arrived, but as it turns out, after wearing them a few times over the last week, I really like them. I think they looked a little more dad jean'ish on the site because, as usual, they use dudes that are like 5'9" as their models and everything looks stubby. Given they are more of a slim...