or Connect

Posts by brooks23

I have a pair of brand new, unworn raw selvage 14.5oz SK's up on Grailed - but also interested in trading for some size 32's (with preferably less than 1 week of wear, though ideally also new). May also be interested in other RGT stuff - let me hear offers if you have them.
However unlikely, if anyone has a pair of LONG inseam Slim Dungarees in 33/Black you're looking to get rid of, lemme know.
 The Transit pieces are apparently designed to be layered - the bomber fits into the parka, etc. Ventile is probably about right. 
Has anyone bought RGT from Wheat & Co? I got a pair of SK's from them a couple weeks ago and they turned out to be a size too big (which I'm trying to exchange), but I can't get anyone from the company to email me back. I first emailed them Sunday afternoon, then followed up yesterday morning, then tried a couple alternate emails this morning and still nothing.
I went around 2pm today - so a couple hours in, but they had lots of almost everything still and were replenishing some stock as things sold. There were some vests marked down from $250 to $25 that seemed to be almost all gone, but that was also the biggest discount.   Chinos were $50, wool pants $75, outerwear and jackets from $80-250, shirts $40-50, etc.   Lots of cool cheap accessories - linen pocket squares for $5, linen bandannas for $10, ties for $15, candles for...
They do indeed have transit stuff. I picked up the transit bomber for $150. The parka was down to $250 from $600.
Any hints on what to expect at the sample sale starting tomorrow?
They've been doing wool backed stuff for years, this is just a new name. The static color looks great on the freeshell, but I agree it makes the climbers look like full on sweatpants.
 Email/Tweet/Reddit them, they answer questions about Lars's shoes all the time.
Very interested. Have PM'd you.