or Connect

Posts by brooks23

Tanner Goods has quite a few RGT things on their sale page right now, including ISC Officer Trousers in some sizes at $140.
Broadway has already  been a shit show this weekend with the Dew Tour, not looking forward to an even harder fight for a parking spot today.
There was a bunch of buzz a while back that they were 'closing indefinitely'. I guess I didn't follow up because it looks like they were only closed for a couple weeks.
I thought they closed...?
  lol what? Nothing to do? What do you do for fun then?
Copy/paste of my Reddit post about the sample sale today:   Wanted to give a quick report of my haul and what I saw: I ended up with: Dark Stantons w/ Tenue de Nîmes leather patch (didn't know these happened) Indigo Stantons, maybe a bit slubby? Older model with a bit higher waist. RGT raw chambray work shirt RGT rinsed indigo chambray short sleeve Jumper GQCA chambray scout shirt GQCA shop tees (x2) Otter Wax beard oil Total cost: $250. Total value:...
I wasn't as impressed by this one as the last one. If you're an XS or XL, you'll have a field day. Almost everything is in stock in those sizes. Smalls are pretty well stocked, too. Slim pickings for those of us who are M/L -- or maybe it's just because I went looking for shirting.   Outerwear was the most plentiful and priced at $50 (soft shell), $80 (jackets), and $100 (hard shell) with the $100 including Transit Issue Parkas and Field Jackets ($500-$600 retail). Lots...
Awesome deals and new stuff, too. I'm not really sure why or how they do it, but I'm glad they do.
Sample sale this weekend, LA dudes.
 Very cool - always wondered about that myself.