or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

What you might be seeing on the Dover is a crease from them being tried on just before we took pictures.
Here are the details for you guys.Sandringham in burgundy antique on the 202.Dover in walnut country calf on the 202 with medway sole.Dover in mocha suede on the 202 with medway sole.Happy to do these for a group mto for you gentlemen.
The short wing was my personal order.    Sandringham on 202 in Antique Burgundy.
Some recent Edward Green MTOs            
Some Edward Green MTOs            
      Trickers sale models on the 5420 last.  A little slimmer than 4497 but take your regular Trickers size.  Please pm me for prices and questions.  
      Trickers sale boots on the 5420 last which is a little slimmer than 4497 but take your regular Trickers size.  Please pm me for prices and questions.
For reference this is Mahogany country calf on Dainite.  
New Carmina arrivals. Tobacco and Dark Brown suede loafers on the Ariany last for the gentlemen. White grain on the Madison last for the lady.          
Two loafers for the gentlemen and one for the ladies.           Tobacco and Dark Brown suede loafers on the Ariany last. White grain on the Madison last for the lady.