or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

All our Dovers are on the 606 last.  We have some on both E and F fittings for you guys with wider feet.                  
Our Dovers are some of our best shoes.  We are glad you like them!
Thank you, we are hoping we look good and smell good. 
Jerry is right, our Dovers are on the 606.  Let me know if you have any questions about our Dovers.  They are beautiful. 
                Here is our Dover collection.  Let me know if you have any questions.
                Here is our Dover collection for your weekend viewing.  Cheers!
To all who inquired about our whiskey models we are taking the orders and we are processing them in the order we receive them.  It will be first come first served.  Be fast gentlemen because we have limited stock. 
          perforated cap toe 6E 6.5E 7E 9.5E Truflare last ( we suggest taking your barrie size as truflare is a generous fit and it is E width) plain toe 6.5 D Barrie last vtip 6E 7E Truflare last   The price will be discounted so all sales will be final. We are still on our free shipping promotion.   For everyone who sent pms I will get back to you individually.
          perforated cap toe 6E 6.5E 7E 9.5E  Truflare last (we suggest taking your barrie size as it is a generous last and E width) plain toe 6.5 D Barrie last v tip 6 E 7E Truflare last   We are discounting the price so all sales will be final
Thank you so much for your kind words!  You have been a gentleman to deal with and we always appreciate your interest in our shoes.