or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Carmina sale model. Brown calf and brown suede on Rain last. Sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5UK Please pm me with questions on price.
        New arrivals for summer.   Sloane Midnight calf 65 last Launceston Black and Bauxite calf 100 last Please pm me with any questions.
I am not sure if that is some variation of burgundy but I want it!  
      Nutmeg suede Dover on the 606.  One of the nicest summer shoes we have in the shop.  Hope you enjoy the pictures and your weekend!
can you let me know outsole measurements please?
New EG loafer arrivals.  Portland on the 389 last. Cobalt, Eucalyptus, and Mace.  This reindeer suede is incredibly soft!  You could use these as house shoes or a casual loafer for the summer.          
Part 1 of our new EG loafer arrivals.  Reindeer suede that is incredibly soft!  Portland on the 389 last in Cobalt, Eucalyptus, and Mace. You can use these as house shoes or a casual loafer for the summer.          
We have some Trickers longwings on sale right now.  Coffee calf and black scotch grain calf.  Both on leather soles and on the 2298 last.  Please PM me with any questions you have.          
        Two Trickers we have on sale right now.  Coffee calf and black scotch grain calf.  Both are leather soles and on the 2298 last.  Please PM me with any questions you have.
        Two Trickers longwings we have on sale right now.  Coffee calf and black scotch grain.  Both on the 2298 last and leather soles.  Please PM me with any questions.