or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Update on our Carmina sale models.  All in UK sizes. 894 u-tip double monk burgundy calf rain last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9.5 80189 u-tip derby burgundy cordovan simpson last sizes 6.5, 7 80189 u-tip derby saddle cordovan simpson last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 922 wingtip shoes cuero calf rain last sizes 6, 7, 8.5 Please pm for prices and questions.            
                      Update on our Carmina sale models.  All in UK sizes. 894 u-tip double monk burgundy calf rain last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9.5 80189 u-tip derby burgundy cordovan simpson last sizes 6.5, 7 80189 u-tip derby saddle cordovan simpson last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 922 wingtip cuero calf rain last sizes 6, 7, 8.5 Please pm me for prices and questions.
We are offering free shipping on our Edward Green Galway models.  They are on the 82 last and an F fitting to wear a heavier sock in the winter.  If you are on the narrow side we suggest going down a half size.  We can also order them for you in an E width.  Please pm me with any questions.  Have a great weekend!        
With all the Galway appreciation on styleforum we want to offer free shipping on our three models.  These are on the 82 last and an F fitting so a heavier sock can be worn in the winter.  If you are on the narrow side it would be best to go down a half size.  Please pm me with any questions or if you want to order it on an E fitting we can do that also.          
          The shoes are MTOs and the boots are stock for us at Unipair.
Those vibergs are amazing! 
We have interest in a Carmina mto for this model in cognac/dark brown cordovan.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
All we need is six to make it happen.  That model in Carmina cognac/dark brown cordovan would be stunning!  I will also post it up in our Unipair thread and get it going.
You can treat your Navy shell the same as all shell colors.  The Mac method will make that navy pop! 
    They are on the Simpson last and they are not on our site because they are almost sold out.  I will check to see if we have any remaining.  If you guys really like them we can order some different colors and leathers for that model.  If you have any ideas for that model for an MTO please let me know.