or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Hi Byron!  Both of the brogues are cordovan.  The one on the left is Cognac(dark brown) and on the left is Whiskey/Saddle(light brown).  We have various sizes in each color.  Let me know what exact sizes you are interested in and I will send you a message.
We still have stock left for our sales models.  We will run this until Tuesday night Seoul time.
They are not exciting but good value and a solid wardrobe staple.  My 2 cents.
One of the nicest Alden shoes ever made.
Black Indy boots, we have them in stock.  Navy Indy boots coming later.  Have a good weekend!
 We are happy to do a group MTO on that model if six people (with wider feet) are interested.  Whatever color you want!
 I think that matches quite well.  (need same light to be sure)
That is our Carmina 942 black calf on Rain last.  If you are interested please send me a pm and I will give you the international price.  http://unipairstore.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=1133&category=005
Unipair's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on these Carmina models.  We are taking 20% plus our usual 10% VAT off of these models.  The sale will run from now until Tuesday night here in Seoul.  Please pm me with any questions.
Unipair Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale on these Trickers models.  20% off plus our usual 10% VAT taken off.  It will run from now until Tuesday night here in Seoul.  Please PM with any questions.