or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

We all need a little color in the wardrobe.  Let me know if you have any questions.  
              Sometimes you need a little color.  Let me know if you have any questions.  
Just a heads up, we have free shipping on our three Galway models and our upcoming Alderley and Shannons. 
            Snuff suede for your weekend.  Let me know if you have any questions and I hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as we are.  Unipair Guy
Snuff suede for your weekend!  Let me know if you have any questions and enjoy the fall.  Unipair Guy
Would love to see some pictures if possible.  I have my eye on that one. 
Beautiful combo.  I think blue harrogates would go very well with your hat. 
I dont have one right now but I will try and get one for you.  Those are some sharp boots sir!
The Alderley (which I might be buying myself) will be mahogany country calf on the 202 last.Free shipping worldwide on both models!
We will get two Shannon boots,black calf with lavagne(grey) suede shaftdark oak with mole suede shaftBoth on the 82 last, sorry our stock manager is off today but I will find out about the eyelets.Burton, you are very patient gentleman and thank you for the kind words!