or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Sorry Justin!  I hope we have something for you in the future!
Thank you! They are beautiful cordovan shoes and a nice price at this time.  The Seoul subway is easy to use and quite clean.
Nice pictures!  We still have that model and cognac on sale at this time.
If anyone has size 32 slim fit rigids could you please post waist and thigh measurements.  Not sure if I should go 31 or 32.
        We have two Carmina cordovan models on sale right now.  922 on Rain last.  Saddle(light brown) and Cognac(brown) Saddle 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5UK Cognac 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 9.5UK Please pm for availability and price.
        We have two cordovan models on sale at this time.  The 922 on rain last.  Saddle(light brown) and Cognac(Brown) Saddle 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5UK Cognac 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 9.5UK Please pm me for price and availability.
What you might be seeing on the Dover is a crease from them being tried on just before we took pictures.
Here are the details for you guys.Sandringham in burgundy antique on the 202.Dover in walnut country calf on the 202 with medway sole.Dover in mocha suede on the 202 with medway sole.Happy to do these for a group mto for you gentlemen.
The short wing was my personal order.    Sandringham on 202 in Antique Burgundy.
Some recent Edward Green MTOs