or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

We tried something different for our Alden tassel loafers.  Aberdeen last.  Please let us know what you think.
We are doing a spring sale on our Galways.  These are 82 F so if you have a wider foot you can probably get in these and if you have a regular foot you will have room for a winter sock.  They are on for about $1070 US plus shipping.  Final sale and no returns.  If you have any questions please let me know.              
          We are doing a spring sale on our Galways.  These are 82 F so if you have a wider foot you can probably get in these and if you have a regular foot you will have room for a winter sock.  They are on for about $1070 US plus shipping.  Final sale and no returns.  If you have any questions please let me know.
Would love me some plum museum calf on a cap toe boot!
As soon as we get notice from EG I will post it up. 
We just got two interesting Alden loafers for spring.  I will be putting up photos next week!  I would also check trading floor for Trickers boots in your size.  Those things can take a beating.
Are you thinking heel or toe?  I think it would be possible.
Your Aderleys are on dainite so metal toe tips won't work.  The screws won't stay in the rubber.  If the tip gets very worn down then RESH can cement a new piece of dainite on there.  If you have any questions please let me know.
Yes, they are Henleys.  You have a good eye!
Some Edward Green for your day.