or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Part 1 of our Carmina spring suede sale!         Snuff and Verde are on Rain last and the Dark Brown is on Randa last.  Rain and Randa are almost the same fitting and we suggest taking the same size.  Snuff and dark brown on dainite and verde on a leather sole.  Please send me PM for size and price questions.  Have a great weekend gentlemen.
Part 1 of our Carmina spring suede sale!         Snuff and Verde are on Rain last and the Dark Brown on Randa.  Rain and Randa are almost the same fitting.  We suggest the same size.  Please send me PM for sizes and price.  Have a great weekend gentlemen.
Some Carmina double monks on the Inca last.          
          Some double monk appreciation.  Both on Inca last.
  My pleasure and if you guys ever need some pictures of different lasts or colors let me know. 
Burgundy and Nightshade
Overhead pictures of Dovers on the 202 and 606.  I hope these are helpful. Gold delapre 202 Nightshade 606
      These are Shannons on the 82 last.
          Edward Green Westminster 888 Mink suede 82 Tobacco suede Nice for spring, have a great weekend gentlemen!
          Edward Green Westminster 888 last Mink Suede 82 last Tobacco Suede Great spring shoes, enjoy your weekend gentlemen.