or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

I will have some prices for you on Monday!
I have burgundy captoe boots but now I want these too!
Hopefully they work for you.  I have that pair and they stand up well to rain and snow.
Two more boots for sale. Brown scotch grain on Oscar last-5.5, 6, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5UK Brown chromexcel on Rain last-5.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5UK Both boots are $370 plus shipping and final sale.      
      Two more boots for sale. Brown scotch grain on Oscar last-5.5, 6, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5UK Brown chromexcel on Rain last-5.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5UK Both boots are $370 plus shipping and final sale.
We have moved our sale stock to the outlet shop so they are not online anymore.  I will post our Carmina sale items up on the Carmina thread and we have some good deals for this month.  Sorry the 9 is now sold out.
                                                                                                                                                          For me it is the colors and the use of two different materials.  It just works.
Great looking pictures Roger!  I will be putting up some more good Carmina deals this month so keep your eyes open.
They got there faster than I expected!  I hope you enjoy your boots this weekend. 
Many sizes have sold but we do have the 10 and 10.5 still in stock for sure.  Tomorrow is a public holiday here   so we can send invoices but not ship.   Next Tuesday is also a public holiday so all shipping will be done next Wednesday. If you have already paid your shoes went out today.