or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

It is always a pleasure to work with great people and great shoes!
This is our last week on styleforum and we will take orders up until next Friday.  After that you can email us if you see something you like on our website at  info@unipair.com  It will be another staff member handling those orders.  I want to thank all members for being great to work with and I have learned a lot myself from being on the forum.  Take care gentlemen!
This is our last week on styleforum and we will take orders up until next Friday.  After that you can email us if you see something you like on our website at  info@unipair.com  It will be another staff member handling those orders.  I want to thank all members for being great to work with and I have learned a lot myself from being on the forum.  Take care gentlemen!
It is all cordovan.
camel bomber with denim and boots is a win for me
Just put up another Carmina cordovan sale boot in the carmina thread.
          Some more burgundy cordovan for sale gentlemen!  Oscar last and leather soles.  The first two pics are my personal pair.  These are a lighter shade of burgundy.  $470 plus shipping.  Final sale. sizes 5.5, 6.5, 8.5, 10, 10.5UK 
Really want that bomber jacket.  I have never tried the denim but all outerwear looks great.
  I am also sad to leave the forum.  All members have been great to deal with.
Yes, we have size 9.