or Connect

Posts by unipair guy

Might be in Calgary at Christmas this year.  Will be stopping by the store if I am in town and check out the bomber!  Also,  interested in seeing what you will have for Barena.  Another great brand in my opinion.
This will be our last week to take orders through styleforum.  Again,  thank you to all customers and members for being great to work with.  I hope everyone continues to find the shoes and boots they dream of.
I have an outer wear piece that fits very well.    Understudy please stock that bomber jacket!
It is always a pleasure to work with great people and great shoes!
This is our last week on styleforum and we will take orders up until next Friday.  After that you can email us if you see something you like on our website at  info@unipair.com  It will be another staff member handling those orders.  I want to thank all members for being great to work with and I have learned a lot myself from being on the forum.  Take care gentlemen!
This is our last week on styleforum and we will take orders up until next Friday.  After that you can email us if you see something you like on our website at  info@unipair.com  It will be another staff member handling those orders.  I want to thank all members for being great to work with and I have learned a lot myself from being on the forum.  Take care gentlemen!
It is all cordovan.
camel bomber with denim and boots is a win for me
Just put up another Carmina cordovan sale boot in the carmina thread.
          Some more burgundy cordovan for sale gentlemen!  Oscar last and leather soles.  The first two pics are my personal pair.  These are a lighter shade of burgundy.  $470 plus shipping.  Final sale. sizes 5.5, 6.5, 8.5, 10, 10.5UK