or Connect

Posts by Clayton Greenwo

Can all those who have NOT received their shoes/refund please post contact me.  I have filed a complaint with the Las Vegas police department and they are looking for other persons to corroborate this claim and add to the file.  They also indicated that the priority of this file will rise if there are multiple persons involved.   This person may have legitimately sold some items, but he has not sent anything to me nor refunded my money.  A warning to others, this is a...
UPDATE:  I have still not yet received a tracking number, but will update and edit my original post if and when that happens.  It has been almost 3 weeks now.  
UPDATE:  I have still not yet received a tracking number, but will update and edit my original post as soon as this happens.  It has been almost 3 weeks now.  
I think this is a scam.  I sent him money, and after 2 weeks still have not received a shipping number despite being promised multiple times that this would be sent immediately.     Warning to others, this appears to be a scam.  
I think this is a scam.  I sent him money, and after 2 weeks still have not received a shipping number despite being promised multiple times that this would be sent immediately.     Warning to others, this appears to be a scam.  
Thanks for the input, FreedBird.     I quite like the merlot as well (looks like Park Aves are the only style that offer a merlot shoe).  I am still very unsure about the second though: Dark Brown Strand perhaps, or Bourbon 5th Aves.   I am also colour blind which doesn't help things haha.     Thanks again for your response!
Hey guys,   First, I wanted to say thank-you to the styleforum.net community.  You guys (and gals) have helped me immensely in building my professional wardrobe literally from the ground up last summer.  With your advice, I have established a very solid wardrobe foundation (suits, shirts, and ties), but there is one area I still need help with: SHOES!   The Background:   I am ready to make a long-term invest in TWO PAIRS (these will be alternating "every-day" work...
Thank you everyone for the responses.   Your replies confirm that this is not really an obvious choice either way.  As Veremund mentioned, "Basically, all three are must haves".     Claghorn: Thanks.  I got both of my suits made-to-measure from a local tailor in Vancouver who was highly recommended to me, and for a reasonable price ($800 each, but I also got a second pair of pants with each suit (included in the $800)).    For shirts, right now I only have Brookes...
Hello everyone,   I have been reading lots on this forum and I am currently building my professional wardrobe (currently in law school, but will working at a firm in the spring).   I have already purchased my first two suits based on advice from styleforum: charcoal and navy.  I will likely be picking up a second navy suit before I begin articling in the spring.     I have also decided on shoes: Allen Edmonds 5th Aves.  I am going to buy two pairs, as I want to make...
Hi there,   Looking for a price check on 10.5 C 5th Aves in Merlot.     Possibly looking at a second pair of 5th Aves (same size) in a different colour.     Shipped to Vancouver.     Thanks   PS.  Will be looking at matching belts as well.