or Connect

Posts by hmtwrk

nah you got me all wrong, man. i'll buy a spot off someone that seriously just wants to cut their losses and get out of the game, but you guys in the peanut gallery are only interested in rattling your sabers and calling out charly, so i'm good on that. i'll also buy distorbiant's spot just so i can rob him of the simple pleasure of ever owning a toj to truly call his own, that would be chill. everyone else with a reasonably early 2013 spot can pm me, thanks.
 i'm actually thinking of buying a spot but not yours, since you're a pretty unsavory dude. if i hear of anything i'll pass them along though, ya feel me.
why wait, just sell your spot right now so you won't need to whine/complain/be a basic bitch.
how are all of those e-mail demands working out for ya?
of course toj isn't anything special, it's done. drew is done. i doubt anyone here or anywhere would say that they ever overpaid for a toj and no one has waited 2 yet either. back when you lead times were 4 weeks and jackets were cheaper, yes it was something special. getting a mtm leather jacket, with some levels of creative input, or in special cases like brad-t, a lot of creative input - that was a pretty unique proposition. and no, you can't come into this thread with...
sup boys - lamb cwu. and yeah, the pockets make your elbows stick out if you put your hands in them but they can hold a ton of stuff. no biggie.  
2-way zips haven't been a thing since 2012? 1-way zips are the master race. not a good look imo.
and yet everything he does seems to end up looking bad, funny how that works.
well, no hate to either of the above posters, but for #1 i don't like the zipper design, they seem like a pain in the ass to open, and the zippers seem way too small and out of scale. #2 i don't think black hardware on a black leather jacket ever works and in my opinion the change to silver for some contrast would look way better. in 99% of america they'd be the swaggiest motherfucker in town, but not in my hood sorry.
what does that have to do with anything? i didn't claim to have any expert knowledge of leather jacket making abilities or factories. what i do know is that unless you're actually riding a motorcycle or are a bouncer at a nightclub every jacket featured on their website, in their physical store, or result on google image search looks bad from a fashion standpoint. i'm sure the dude is an expert whatever and while fashion nerds aren't gonna give a shit, the dudes over at...