or Connect

Posts by jp2k1

I agree with this. Should be comfortable out of the box.
For sale is a pair of new black captoe cxl viberg boots on the 2030 last. Ive put up pics of two pairs of boots. One with 7 eyelets, the other 9. They both look good to me so I am selling one pair and keeping the other. Includes original box, materials and alternate laces. Shipping $15 in the US. $50 worldwide. Thanks.
I suggest you try a pair of aldens for a while and then move on to a pair of vibergs so you can appreciate the difference.
Received mine today too. Quite pleased with how it came out.
And i thought i owned alot. Im afraid to count. And yes I agree with trying new things. All good.
Thanks man. Just about used up the last of my funds for these two.
More context
No issues here with the 2045 last.
Thats too bad. The roughout aged bark looks great. If you are an 8d barrie, you should be 7.5 and maybe size 7. The 2030 has an extended toe so 1 inch isnt too out there. IME I would go more with how it fits width wise. Also because its a boot Id want the option of wearing thicker socks not just dress socks.
What size did you send back?Both look great but Id do the aged bark. It will prob come up less often. That said i do have a couple of reverse nattys which I really enjoy.