or Connect

Posts by jp2k1

Fantastic!
Also, you can try relacing them without doing the bar lacing.  It should be easier to have it sit flat that way. 
I remember reading somewhere on some this thread or some Viberg thread that it was some regular calf leather that they waxed.  In any case, I prefer the CXL anyway.  Slightly meaty doesnt bother me either since its more understated and versatile this way- shorts, pants, jeans, etc...
Forget the tankers, awesome pants
It is sold, thank you.
Selling another pair of size 7.5 Viberg Color 8 CXL Service Boots on the 2030 Last.  Gently worn a handful of times.    1/2 size too small for me.  I will consider trading for a pair of Viberg boots, size 8.   Purchased direct from Viberg, included are all the original packaging materials, unused venetian cream, additional leather laces.   +$15 shipping to US locations.
Selling a pair of size 7.5 Viberg Brown CXL Service Boots on the 2030 Last.  Gently worn a handful of times.    1/2 size too small for me.  I will consider trading for a pair of Viberg boots, size 8.   Purchased direct from Viberg, included are the all the original packaging materials, unused venetian cream, additional leather laces.   +$15 shipping to US locations. SOLD