or Connect

Posts by Trilby

The street is Parizska, which runs from the Old Town Square to the Jewish quarter.
I can't help with a specific answer -- I would just go by the weight and feel of the cloth. Does it actually matter? If the cloth looks and feels good, and a tailor is willing to work with it, then go ahead. Going in the other direction, I have seen some beautiful tweeds designed for jacketing used instead for cushions and upholstery. Trilby
Yes for politicians and Secret Service agents. No for everyone else. Trilby
There are actually two different versions of the new catalogue. The one-pager that we received is the version that they are sending by post. There is a much more extensive catalogue that is too heavy for them to do a bulk mailing. They will give you a copy if you order a pair of shoes or if you stop by their shop in the Burlington Arcade. Trilby
Hello everyone. This is my first post on this site, but I have been reading the messages here for a while. After getting frustrated with the AskAndy site going down again today, I decided to take the plunge and register here. All of the EG fans here should check their mailboxes during the next few days. My copy of the new EG catalogue just arrived today. It's a very large single sheet of paper, with small thumbnail type pictures of all of the shoes. There are also a few...