Posts by Resistant

Alpine NST Cititanker. Benjis
My ShoeMart perfcaptoe boot is a nice pickup. Close to the Jcrew boot but you will notice some pinking on the cap. And the stitch along the side is missing. And no hooks. A fine replacement for my #8 straight tip boot. So I should sell those and get on the list for cigar straight tips at DC right? Sure. I have some cigar inbound from AoM due to the Ravello shortage but not sure what to expect for details on the cigar wingtip boot. I stayed on the list for Ravello LWB...
My Leffot tan suede LWB came in - ordered these snuff the next week. Really good decisions. Not a drop of rain permeated today during the maiden voyage. Nanotechnology is priceless
Thanks DonLNew boots inbound ~your a true friend.
Wish my friends bought me Alden's.! Enjoy in and out of your sweethome
called Ambulance/ hospital boots - still available in NYC
[[SPOILER]] I do not recall seeing Indy's on Grant. Trust Grant to work TTS but if you size length to match Barrie or Trubalance you can then go wider for a perfect fit - so Grant 11.5E or 12D will be what to try first.
http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_cap_toe_boot_calfskin_plaza_last_brown_smooth/pvc-ald-mxs-d4803h_ald_m_cap_toe_boot_calfskin_plaza_last.html     I think the plaza lasted boot at the above link looks just like Ravello shell
Sincerely, Adam, Alden of Carmel Legendary
Quote The only american horse slaughter house is again being targeted to shutdown simply to satisfy animal rights activist. Presumably also horses. True indeed. Really the idea is a quick painless death for a wonderful animal.