or Connect

Posts by Resistant

Grant is TTS and the E is huge I would say that since you could size down in that Barrie LW that when you go 8.5 D Grant it will be plenty of room with socks of various thickness - not to mention much easier getting D width to E You also have two Barrie boots to help you decide. The ankle in Grant is smaller than Barrie in either width
Please give me suggestions about black edge dressing products to touch up my Alden's The one I have is very matte I always planned to get the chili edge dressing - should I pick up black with it or is there something better?
Black shell boots rule on nasty days with terrible weather - when you really just need to stomp through - that darkness fits the dark day   So a commando sole helps. I avoid the plain toe in black it looks so sovereign citizen. But after seeing that plain toe boot in cigar that the Beebs has I would be all over that cigar Pitt boot I believe.    When I got my captoe boots /black shell/ all eyelets/ Alden NYC double leather /flat welt - I thought this look really just...
I am in on one of those preorders and if it even takes a year that is perfect timing as a graduation gift before those loans are due.
A quality suede shampoo will work to emulsify the oil and lift it from the suede without softening the color. Get some on the leather sole, wash the entire ring and bottom, probably treat the inner shoe also - follow the instructions on the bottle.    Cheap route would be to use some type of dawn dish soap (no odor or color). When it is dry you will really need to treat the suede with a moisturizer - brush it - and use nano tech to finish.  Then always tree that pair...
East Coast DV Style reverse engineered Fine looking rocks
This is the backside of an Alden Of Carmel Wingtip boot - I did not know what to expect until today I picked up a ride along item Beautiful shell
Johnny the Fox limitedThought I might flip it because it's too much wallet for me but it's a keeper
I have picked some accessories A #4 wallet from Ashland leather and a pub cap in salt and pepper brown tweed Getting my bespoke blazer today soon to arrive is a key fob from Adam of Carmel I have no idea if Iwill use it Adam of Carmel would be a nice new Game of Thrones character
Added Vibram rubber feels like a basketball very low profile