or Connect

Posts by Resistant

A quality suede shampoo will work to emulsify the oil and lift it from the suede without softening the color. Get some on the leather sole, wash the entire ring and bottom, probably treat the inner shoe also - follow the instructions on the bottle.    Cheap route would be to use some type of dawn dish soap (no odor or color). When it is dry you will really need to treat the suede with a moisturizer - brush it - and use nano tech to finish.  Then always tree that pair...
East Coast DV Style reverse engineered Fine looking rocks
This is the backside of an Alden Of Carmel Wingtip boot - I did not know what to expect until today I picked up a ride along item Beautiful shell
Johnny the Fox limitedThought I might flip it because it's too much wallet for me but it's a keeper
I have picked some accessories A #4 wallet from Ashland leather and a pub cap in salt and pepper brown tweed Getting my bespoke blazer today soon to arrive is a key fob from Adam of Carmel I have no idea if Iwill use it Adam of Carmel would be a nice new Game of Thrones character
Added Vibram rubber feels like a basketball very low profile
My cobblers assistant showed me his patina skill on a pair of 6 month old Indy's
[[SPOILER]] Very nice boot - great pic - best pic of those boots, I ever remember seeing
Need Supply Simcoe Hill I believe I will topy these with a vibram rubber and darken the welt with wax. It is an Indy boot without the foot balance heel. The chocolate suede Indy is foot balance with oiled leather sole and very comfortable.
Chocolate Suede difficult to get the color right with the iPhone Le Meas - with respect Blackboard Knowledge for posting such a fine recommendation