or Connect

Posts by Resistant

Very exciting day on the thread Leffot E boats just delivered my first and I now realize I should have done it sooner
This is very easy t do and at most old timers I know expected it as a sign of taste. Go with oxblood and the lightest brown Paste wax you can find. Paste will give you control of were the color goes without bleed. so mix red with brown on a tin cap until the color is a shade you want and apply at toe and heel.
 looking for Alden in the age of online shopping? Pickup the phone and make some calls!     +1
First day Whisky Wednesday
[IMG]
Inbound tankers all paid in full - awaiting those Leffot black long wings a pair I will use a couple times a week
Just surprised it's still there
10D tanker. At context clothing
Interesting you ask that. Color 4 is on the box label. The finest difference between color 4 and many recent Ravello colors is that color 4 always has black piping (trim). I have seen Ravello with that red tint which looks the way I think color 4 looks. That said in this pic they do look a shade off from #8 with patina.
8.5 D Barrie last from Tassels via Utah buddy from Hong Kong - I like the scratches to my knowledge they are not a knock off. No listing for them exist on Tassels website but my guess is they are from the Alden anniversary run a couple years back