or Connect

Posts by Resistant

Unipair has a new website with pics to rival MDubs work.    http://unipair.com/thine-unipair/product/alden-26353/
[[SPOILER]] Where are the cap toe boots without speed hooks? Alden Madison? 
WANTED   for Hazardous Journey, high expense, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, DC return doubtful,  honor + recognition   8.5 D  Cigar Grant Captoe
Great new again Hoit - you are a true American badass - that is a win-win for many here   Slow Clap 
I will do #3 #4 above Also interested in carmina build I know an official Alden retailer willing to put in an order of 12 to 16 may require prepay in full but he will get a reasonable order made It is said Alden has one sales manager Floyd and all orders go thru him Ultimately I want to use this connection to get a 4x4 alden shoe in shell or Moca suede I think they are Barrie lasted but again a good boot order has my attention and I respect Blackboard Knowledge for his...
3/16 is the mark for both length and width to increase sometimes that is really 1/8 depending on the stitcher Thanks for the insight guys I plan to see how far off the ball of my foot will land Also is the Zug Grain MTO boot happening
About sizing on the JCrew PCT boot Would it be poor fit to go TTS on Barrie to get bit more width or is the additional length to noticeable in a boot
[[SPOILER]] Color $ 4 Atoms the style is also known as the Harvard 
Thanks for the sale info forum member - my first trubalance lasted and light suede
Way to show how to do it right