or Connect

Posts by Resistant

What momma don't know, won't hurt her.
"alt wien" from German = Old Vienna   Alt can still be understood as "different" so another choice in derby  shoe as RTP stated
  Shell has additional strength far superior to calf due to the shells cross growth structure it is similar to extra warp and weft weaving on shirts.   The fact is two people pulling at calf skin will be able to create a tear, shell is different since the two people will not be able to tear the hide.    Only other skin close to shell is camel hide and it is said to be superior to shell in comfort not strength or shine.
Talented photography for wonderful footwear Hanoiboy
  Just the same advice I gave to local heading into military college, he thought his Oakley boots were expensive and they will barely last Freshman year.
Sammy,    Go get the LWB ASAP try them on first as the the longwing is often said to fit different than other Barrie lasted shoes.
Commando sole Plaza last Indy Chocolate suede 270 Welt  with no pull tab no speed hooks  matched eyelets   that would be a nice looking boot 
          The bureau belfast has a boot with some similarites   It's a good thing the crepe soul is being voted down.
How are these rare?   I suppose these are soft toe like The Bureau Belfast has, and also a  flex sole.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Alden-Plain-Toe-Blucher-Shell-Cordovan-Color-8-Size-7-5-/330962826671?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d0eebf5af
Totally agree the paypal thing is annoying. It is a constant easily accounted for in pricing.    I don't believe it is dishonest or enough to be banned from a forum