or Connect

Posts by Resistant

They have an elegant simplicity and very comfortable
 solid recommendation 
Fantastic MoosicPA - I appreciate the post and those boots.    I missed an opportunity to purchase a 1786 Russian leather belt - would anyone know if that is possible online?
Alden calf in brown the cap toe bal I have inspected on display is beautiful it has deep color comprised of many tiny speckles of color. Best part is they are a stock model.
We're not worthy Need a shoe horn - still repairable that's what quality shoes are about Well done - I thought at first they were rough chamois
You got in on the Color 4 tankers too? What the What? I have tankers preordered from Context now said to be delayed. Also some hot Ravello numbers.
Found some new bedding in anticipation of my pre- order.
Black shell long wing Argyles OTC
Charcoal is not the best combo
 They are casual for me - so I have not worn them out enough to notice the sea air having its usual way with brass. They have become matte / egg shell shiny with several wears and no cleaning. I can say that from the front they are much less noticeable due to pant legs. It does appear to be real brass, so for example a belt buckle, it will age due to finger oils and air. The comfort level is excellent, is it even possible too dress up a casual outfit by wearing boots? -...