or Connect

Posts by Resistant

The above boot is an Alden Indy. Thanks to those who are participating be in touch soon
Shell Cordovan - Alden Indy Boot Steel Shank - cork footbed - leather sole - flat vamp hand stitched
Reddit MTO threads have lots of shell orders. Just not typically Aldens. Sweet Ravello LWB paid in full I sometimes forget about you. Six months to go for this to be the year. I'd rather wait it out than fail and get reversed charges
Alden MTO shell Indy additional specs on this motorcycle boot   Black shell Hooks Hand stitched vamp preferred last is trubalance Double leather or  waterlock No detail side stitching or stitch 360 welt or 270 agetine eyelets. or none Proposed specs fitting the 405 Indy, but minor aspects have not been detailed yet. The idea is to make an offer to the forum, as spots have been filled, it is first come first serve. Additionally, to offer the width selection missing in...
 Agreed, I think that will be the fitting specs. If the welt becomes 360 it will resemble an Indy once available from a retailer in Hawaii LS. I would like that too, minus the side stitch.
Alden MTO shell Indy additional specs on this motorcycle boot   Black shell Hooks Hand stitched vamp preferred last is trubalance Double leather or  waterlock No detail side stitching or stitch 360 welt or 270 agetine eyelets. or none Proposed specs fitting the 405 Indy, but minor aspects have not been detailed yet. The idea is to make an offer to the forum, as spots have been filled, it is first come first serve. Additionally, to offer the width selection missing in...
Long ride motorcycle boot   Alden group MTO shell Indy boot   Black shell Hooks Hand stitched vamp preferred last is trubalance Double leather or  waterlock No detail side stitching or stich 360 welt or 270 agetine eyelets. or none These are the proposed specs fitting the 405 Indy, but minor aspects have not been detailed yet. The idea is to first gauge interest from the forum as many spots have been filled. Also, to offer the width selection missing in other Alden...
Alden group MTO shell Indy Details of the boot are still in the works. However, anyone seeking wide sized boots or narrow, will have the opportunity to order in this multi-width MTO 12 pairs confirmed are needed to proceed. PM if interested you will be added to the list.
Tell us about the Redbreast 21. I have the 12, 15 and 12 year cask strength and was always interested. You are a fan of Redbreast. The 21 will not disappoint just like any Irish whiskey. The grain benefits from age and brings on a level heat to accompany a subtle sweetness. The cask 15 comes close with the right water. The 21 is harder than ever to find since it won some award recently.
Selecting from the closet stash.