or Connect

Posts by Resistant

Nice call on the Harlecks   NewYawker   The wingtip boot is very versatile
Scotch grain tankers list at Citishoes. Goes in about a week from now for production
I love my Kudu - the suede lug chukkas are very different, look like the perfect boot for today's weather.
Leather Soul has created the foundation for a nice outfit.    Nice Pics MoosicPA - Thanks
    Delivered to wrong address - I took flight and rescued in the cover of darkness. My DC Nightcaps   Holiday whiskey selection includes Knob Creek smoked maple bourbon,  Green Spot Irish Whiskey, Sons of Liberty Pumpkin spice,  just sayin` - plus the usual suspects for entertaining Hopefully, I find my favorite tie before then.
"Is it just me, or was thebeebs funny only the first time. That got old pretty fast, " Too soon?
Is there a way to reset the crease on a pair of shell?
If a registered crease in the vamp of a new shell alden falls into an undesired place is a fix available? Has anyone had luck creating a new crease across the top and how would I do that?
Uncle Mac has done such a thing to a pair of shoes. It is only leather so sanding deep will bring out the natural fiber color.
Congratulations @Buda