or Connect

Posts by Resistant

Thanks DonLNew boots inbound ~your a true friend.
Wish my friends bought me Alden's.! Enjoy in and out of your sweethome
called Ambulance/ hospital boots - still available in NYC
[[SPOILER]] I do not recall seeing Indy's on Grant. Trust Grant to work TTS but if you size length to match Barrie or Trubalance you can then go wider for a perfect fit - so Grant 11.5E or 12D will be what to try first.
http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_cap_toe_boot_calfskin_plaza_last_brown_smooth/pvc-ald-mxs-d4803h_ald_m_cap_toe_boot_calfskin_plaza_last.html     I think the plaza lasted boot at the above link looks just like Ravello shell
Sincerely, Adam, Alden of Carmel Legendary
Quote The only american horse slaughter house is again being targeted to shutdown simply to satisfy animal rights activist. Presumably also horses. True indeed. Really the idea is a quick painless death for a wonderful animal.
The only american horse slaughter house is again being targeted to shutdown simply to satisfy animal rights activist. That could soon change with the times as so many people are seeking lean tasty meat. Shell is the by product of healthy living.
Whisky Wendsday.
It is more probable than not that rare shell will be purchased by the persistent person quick to pay in full