or Connect

Posts by thejoker

Bamboo
I have been invited to a wedding and the Navy Blue suit i intended to wear will not be ready in time. That only leaves me with a black suit. I know this is not great, however, if i do go with it, what would be a good shirt/tie combination?    It is a relatively modern Hugo Boss suit, bought before i knew better! all advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you
I have been invited to a wedding and the navy suit i had planned on wearing will not be ready in time. That only leaves me with a black suit in my wardrobe (a fairly modern Hugo Boss one. I will try and attach a picture below).   So, I know that a black suit is not great, however if i do go with it, could you please recommend a shirt and tie combination that might work.    all advice would be greatly appreciated
Forest green
+ 1 re buttons on a shirt
I would have thought that shortening from the shoulder would have been more appropriate. I have not experienced narrowing of the arm hole from that
Hi all Yesterday, I tried on an off the rack jacket from Scabal. It fitted really well. I was just curious what others thought of the build quality.
got a new jacket from Hacket reduced from £575 to £120. well pleased with it for the money
Re chinos, I use Spoke (spoke-london.com). Good quality and great fit
tried one on today. Seemed nice. Light too. 30% off in the sale still made it £365. Do you think they are a good buy?