or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

Will there be a restock of correctly sized overdyes? I bought one of the M ones a while back that is technically a S. Most of the things I can overlook, the shoulders being narrow and the sleeves being short, but during the winter, I'd like to wear normal length sleeves instead of rolling them up.
Thinking about picking up some of the mittens for my wife.  I was thinking about for myself, but I'm not sure if these would look right on me.
Does anybody with big quads have any luck buying chinos/trousers from Mauro?  I guess I can go the MTM route here, but I'm always worried that I'll somehow submit the wrong measurements anyway.  All of the stock items I've tried so far are more of a slim fit in the thighs.  
I was wondering this too. I wasn't going to get one, but if it really looks like that, I'm going broke.
I just bought my first pair.  The Track 6 boot.  So far, they feel great.  I know it's a casual boot, but they're much more comfortable than some of the others I've owned.
Will the Black Friday sale start at a certain time on Friday?
I got mine in grey, were there any navy left?
Same here.  Never got a notification and it showed up a couple days ago.
I didn't know there was an option. What does it look like?
I was saying people should flame for the "baa" joke I made in the sheep shirt being "baaadass".  I'm with you.  I really like some of the fun prints.  I wish I could've been around for the Party Pigs.  Keep 'em coming.