or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

Same here. I bought some mittens for my wife and a long sleeve for my dad
I love the brand. Both the staples like tees and the creative like the sheep. Keep it up. I've been telling people too, but not everyone I know spends as much as me on clothing.
Does the heavier long sleeve tee mean that the white shirt is no longer see through? That is always the thing holding me back from white.
I didn't see them on there when I looked. I'll check when the newsletter comes out
Cool. I'll probably pick up some long sleeve tees, mittens and beanies tomorrow.
Did I miss the new long sleeve tees?  I thought somebody said they would be dropping last week...
Almost everything I've bought so far is great.  All of the button downs are great, but I've had to switch to the AD body style with the sheep and my future orders.  I bought the BD shirts before and they're great when I'm walking around, but a little uncomfortable when I sit down.  The briefs feel amazing almost everywhere, but the leg openings were a little more snug than I like since I have big quads and the inseam was a little short.  I'd like a 6" version... Overall, I...
...you guys might be talking me into it.  It looks great and sounds awesome.  I'm just hesitant to spend close to $200 on something I may not love.  I feel bad having to return things.  Maybe I'll opt for the gun patch first.
I was set on a thermal, but people talking about it being slim fit is concerning... I like things to fit properly, but I hate feeling like things are painted on.  
Looks good. Is this dry clean only? I didn't think about that.