or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

The chest and arm holes feel a lot different to me
...or to request more after dinner medium stock...?
I was so excited when I saw there was more stock in the pig print shirt. Apparently not for medium after dinner options… Now I am bummed again.
I hope the new tees are the same style as last year. I love the super soft T-shirt.
Did the size up work for the chinos? That's what's been holding me back on those too. I don't want them to be too big in the waist though.
I'm definitely interested, but the slim fit is a no go
I'll echo what others have said about the henley being "rough". My wife always likes to touch my WvG clothes, and that's the first comment she made about it. However, she said she liked the way it looked. For me, I think it's solid. It might be a little heavy for spring, but would be great in the fall/winter. I actually don't mind the fit being a little less tapered in the waist, since the material doesn't give as much. I wouldn't want to feel the shirt pushing into me. If...
I prefer the current tees to a heavier one.
In other news, how the fuck did I miss out on pigs again?  Dammit.  First Party Pigs and now this...
I think Stafa had a normal question...the prices were different than he was expecting.  Obviously, Mauro can do whatever he wants, and even though he's very curt most of the time, I've had great customer service from him.  I don't see anything wrong with asking why the prices were different, but it's ultimately Mauro's call.  The real problem here is the lack of Paul chinos...  Big thighs need love too, Mauro!!