or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

I've thought about picking up a pair, but the Predator was far too small on my last pants.  Would sizing up help with getting a larger leg/rise area?
This may be exactly what I need. I'm definitely in the "big butt, big legs, don't like my balls smashed" crew. Are the jeans 100%, or do they have a little elastine in them for stretch?
Is that the Eggshell/White tee?  I have always been afraid to pick one up, because I'm worried that it'll be see through...
I also love the Bamboo tees.  
Where are we going once this thread is down?
Yeah.  Very large thighs and butt...the underwear and trousers don't work for me.  Hoping there will be a Paul or bootcut/relaxed version of jeans and chinos in the future.
The shorts are a slim leg, right?
Boots and loafers sound nice. Not a big sneaker guy. Hope the boots are rugged. A driving moc would be great.
I'm more interested in your forearm workout
Not sure how I'll get my info without this thread. On another note, I really want the old long sleeve tees again. The new heavyweight tees are a little shorter than I like and don't move as well with my frame. The old "drape" was awesome and softer. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I really want those to come back...