or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

I'll echo what others have said about the henley being "rough". My wife always likes to touch my WvG clothes, and that's the first comment she made about it. However, she said she liked the way it looked. For me, I think it's solid. It might be a little heavy for spring, but would be great in the fall/winter. I actually don't mind the fit being a little less tapered in the waist, since the material doesn't give as much. I wouldn't want to feel the shirt pushing into me. If...
I prefer the current tees to a heavier one.
In other news, how the fuck did I miss out on pigs again?  Dammit.  First Party Pigs and now this...
I think Stafa had a normal question...the prices were different than he was expecting.  Obviously, Mauro can do whatever he wants, and even though he's very curt most of the time, I've had great customer service from him.  I don't see anything wrong with asking why the prices were different, but it's ultimately Mauro's call.  The real problem here is the lack of Paul chinos...  Big thighs need love too, Mauro!!
I like that. However, my thighs are usually about 25" and my waist is 33, so I usually end up with pants that are too tight in the legs. Anything "slim" or "skinny" can't even be pulled over my legs, much less be worn regularly.
BIG THIGHS CREW!!!
Glad we'll have stuff for big thighs. Next, some underwear with 8" inseams and big thighs. I like the fit of the AD stuff, but I can see why you're going with different names for mainstream, although I didn't like the uniqueness of the descriptions.
Good to know there is a Paul body again. I have the same issue. Will the jeans have that option too?
Sorry if this has been covered a lot, I'm only following the thread intermittently, but is there going to be a Paul type fit for the jeans and chinos? I'm looking for something a little less slim and I'd rather give you the money than AG if possible.
Stop torturing me with the pigs! I need them.