or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

There was. My shirt measures smaller across than the chart. The Olive is smaller than the Dark Sienna.
Looks like I'm going to be in the same camp as others on here. The henleys are smaller than the last run on me. I have an Olive M henley that I would send at the sale price. I might have a Dark Sienna as well. I'm going to try it on again. Feel free to pm me or ask a question on here if interested.
Yeah. I got an olive one, so I'll probably be looking to get rid of it. We'll see once it arrives. Odd that it would work out like that though.
I understand. However, if they truly are running a couple inches smaller than advertised, this should make the exception for final sale. Maybe word of this will get back to Mauro without us having to email him. But if I spent $70 on something I can't wear because of a change in sizing from the specs, it's going to be frustrating.
Have you guys emailed Mauro about it? I have three from the previous run and I am bummed if this is the case.
Dammit. I ordered two. This is terrible news.
I'm happy the sale was in the morning. There are so many times that things come out at 2 o'clock in the afternoon when I am at work, and I miss out on things. Some pretty good stuff on sale, but a few things I really liked were already out in my size.
Anyone have an update on the tencel shirts? I wanted mine for summer.
I have 11 of them and most of them I have had for at least two years. There is a little pilling on some of them, but otherwise, they are great. For the record, I have a front load washer without an agitator, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in your assessment.
Same here. Tried to order three and I can't get the discount.