or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

I'm bumping this to see if there are more suggestions.  I used to get the Mossimo ones at Target for cheap, but they were a nice blend and retained their shape/color well.  Recently, they switched it up, now things fit terribly and seem much cheaper than previously.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
These socks are great.  Can I ask where you got them?
 Where can this sale be viewed?
Where do they typically sell them?
Should I take cover?
Ok...this may be long..  I have a few newbie questions.  I've been lurking for a while, and I'm considering my first pair of AE.  I figured I'd post here for help since the search function on this forum sucks and I didn't want to start a new thread...   -What exactly are factory seconds? -If I've never ordered extra wide dress shoes before, should I disregard all of the extra options (EEE), etc and just stick with the regular? -Is there a particular "last" that results...
I guess I never really thought about a custom option. I wasn't sure what experiences people had with them. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks.
Interesting...thanks for the feedback.  I agree that you'd think that wouldn't be an issue.  
I probably don't want to exceed $500.  If possible, I'd like to stay between $300 and $450...but I would spend a little extra if need be.
Sorry if this is supposed to be in the Streetwear forum...not sure where to place it.