or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

If anybody has a L hoodie for sale, I'm interested.  Also, can someone tell me how to list items for sale on this site?  I have a polka dot WvG flannel and a few other items that I've grown out of that I will probably sell.  Thanks and happy holidays.
I'm interested in this too..  I love my polka dot flannel...too bad I wore it once before I grew out of it.
Is the fit comfortable a size up?
Damn, you guys killed the hoodies. I missed out on more.
Cool. The shirt looks good.
Ok. Did you go to a tailor first for your measurements?
What changes did you have made for it?
I didn't check to see if I got my refund. That sucks.
I received the hoodie today.  I think it's a really solid hoodie.  Personally, I might size up if you're wanting a little looser fit in a hoodie.  This isn't fitted or tight necessarily, but it's definitely more form fitting than most hoodies...this is great if you're wanting a more "stylish" looking hoodie, but I figured I'd warn the guys who are used to having really baggy/roomy hoodies.  I think it looks good.  I'm hoping that after a few washes and wears, it'll be...
Well, hopefully a few more get the sweater so it can happen. Glad I picked up a hoodie. Looking forward to wearing it this week. Normally, I'm not a hoodie guy, but I need a good one and the pictures posted in this thread pushed me over.