or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

Speaking of pig roast...anybody have any pictures wearing the Party Pigs shirt on the site?  I just saw this for the first time and it's sold out...looks interesting...
To anybody else with a long sleeve tee, how do you store them?  I feel like a conventional hanger will cause "nipples" by the shoulders...
The Summer Berry looks great.  If you don't mind, what size is that and how big are you?
Well, I'm not getting this from your chino specifically...  That's why I said I have this concern with "pants", not "your pants".  When it comes to measurements, I don't even know mine, I was just stating an issue I've had over the years.  I will probably check them out once I become a rewards member (after tees are restocked).... Also, I have HUGE balls...not saying this metaphorically either...it's my cross to bear.
This is one of my concerns with pants, because of the common "skinny" trend.... I'm very slim, but my legs are a decent size, and I hate when things feel like they're too tight around the balls...not sure how that ever became the style.
I'm a little ignorant on the topic...what is a standard rise on a chino?  I typically like a little more room up front, since I always feel like things can be too tight on pants.
I just received my first purchase from Wolf vs Goat. I ordered a long sleeve v-neck in Cranberry. The color is nice and the shirt fits well. I love the fabric. Hopefully it doesn't shrink after I dry it. My only complaint would be that the forearms are a little tight, but it's not a real criticism. The shirt is great and I will probably join the rewards program once the tees are restocked in my size.
Just made my first purchase...hopefully I enjoy the Cranberry long sleeve v-neck.  If so, I'll have to become a rewards member once the tees restock takes effect.
I can't wait until the tees are restocked...I'm wanting to take the dive.  Anybody here own the long sleeve v-necks?
What are the boots in the middle on the top row?