or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

I haven't heard about popcorn...  I hope the knit sweaters aren't as slim as last year...that's one reason I held off.  I don't know if I'd have to size up or just pass on them altogether.  They look nice though...
Where are we going once this thread is down?
Yeah.  Very large thighs and butt...the underwear and trousers don't work for me.  Hoping there will be a Paul or bootcut/relaxed version of jeans and chinos in the future.
The shorts are a slim leg, right?
Boots and loafers sound nice. Not a big sneaker guy. Hope the boots are rugged. A driving moc would be great.
I'm more interested in your forearm workout
Not sure how I'll get my info without this thread. On another note, I really want the old long sleeve tees again. The new heavyweight tees are a little shorter than I like and don't move as well with my frame. The old "drape" was awesome and softer. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I really want those to come back...
In regard to what others are saying, I agree that the pants names could be clearer. The shirts are self explanatory with AD/BD. The main thing that bugs me with the site is when I scroll halfway down a page and click on a shirt..when I go back to the previous page, it goes all the way back to the top. I know it's nitpicking, but it's something that most sites don't have an issue with. I love the brand and the fun shirts. Looking forward to more in the future.
I agree with aschup, the names are fun. Anybody I've introduced to the brand love Before Dinner and After Dinner. As far as tees go, I don't think people have a problem with the names, but I think he was asking about receiving the incorrect shirts. That happened to me once as well with the tees. Mauro made it right though. My vote is to keep the names like Monkey Arms, etc. I think people dig it. I think it adds character to the brand, much like the "conversational"...
The chest and arm holes feel a lot different to me