or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

..he demanded without specifics
I don't have any tencel shirts, can anyone tell me what to expect with the fabric?
Same here. I held off because I didn't know my sizing for the new chart and it sucks. Had it said M or L, I would've snagged it.
Thanks for the information.  I'm 6'1", 198lbs.  I'm assuming 40 would be too small then.  I haven't had my chest measured since I started lifting when I was 155....I'm sure I'll need a 41 then.
Considering a tencel. I still don't know if I should go 40 or 41. I'm looking forward to the bamboo tees. I'd like to see a yellow or tangerine as well, but I agree that I'd want it muted. Most important to me is a white tee that isn't see through.
I did buy one. Nobody said that he doubled the price on the bamboo shirts. We were just talking back-and-forth about the higher prices on T-shirts. No need to be appalled.
No sir. Even the $80 is a jump. I'm hoping the shirt is great, because I really love the bamboo ones
I was also surprised by the price jump. I ordered a shirt, but the price jump kept me from ordering two.
Can someone please help me with the sizing? I don't have access to a tailor to properly measure myself, and I don't trust my wife to do a good job. If I normally bought a medium after dinner, what number does that translate to in the Italian sizing? Any help is appreciated.
I need to find the size charts and figure out my size. The M BD was too tight, and the AD was decent. Not sure what the sizing was on the old L BD and what is need to be comparable.