or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

Damn, you guys killed the hoodies. I missed out on more.
Cool. The shirt looks good.
Ok. Did you go to a tailor first for your measurements?
What changes did you have made for it?
I didn't check to see if I got my refund. That sucks.
I received the hoodie today.  I think it's a really solid hoodie.  Personally, I might size up if you're wanting a little looser fit in a hoodie.  This isn't fitted or tight necessarily, but it's definitely more form fitting than most hoodies...this is great if you're wanting a more "stylish" looking hoodie, but I figured I'd warn the guys who are used to having really baggy/roomy hoodies.  I think it looks good.  I'm hoping that after a few washes and wears, it'll be...
Well, hopefully a few more get the sweater so it can happen. Glad I picked up a hoodie. Looking forward to wearing it this week. Normally, I'm not a hoodie guy, but I need a good one and the pictures posted in this thread pushed me over.
I'm looking forward to heavyweight tees too. The only issue is that my last batch were about an inch and a half shorter than the long sleeve soft bamboo shirts from the year before. I like both heavy and light versions, but the longer one is definitely better.
I live in Illinois, so this will be perfect for colder weather then. I need a solid hoodie.
I preordered the thermal sweater. Were there enough orders to move forward? It might give some people the push if they knew how many more we need for certain things, etc.