or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

The blogs and pre orders are great. I just can't get excited until I start seeing stuff shipped out. Once I get some of my tees and tencel from a few months ago, I'll be more interested in getting more.
For me, it's about how much I'll wear something. I agree $300-$500 is a lot for a sweater (to me), however, if I knew I'd be wearing it all the time, I would probably still do it. I think his prices on other things make sense to me.
I'm a L BD or M AD. Keep it, I'll try to cut about 50lbs in a sweatsuit...
What was the drama?
I really wish I had picked up one of the Navy sheep shirts. I have the gray one, but the Navy really pops.
I normally wear monkey arms in the button downs, but normal sleeves in the thermals/henleys. Mauro said these sleeves will be longer, so I am going to go with a regular sleeve length and my normal size. Hope it works out.
Maybe I missed it, does anyone know when the expensive tees and tencel shirts that were preordered will be shipping?
I'm not familiar with those. I'll try to take pictures when I get back into town.
I can try to upload pictures. It's a M BD
That would be nice. Also not it. I guess I should've mentioned my shirt is a M BD.