or Connect

Posts by taint it sweet

Great sale.  So pissed I missed out on the short sleeve tees..I love that version of the tee.  Some great deals anyway.  On everything but shipping that is...Christ, shipping was another shirt.  My dad is going to love his stuff for Father's Day.  Thanks again.
That doesn't list any new items that I can see either.  Thanks for the help though.
I don't see anything new on sale.  Maybe I missed it.  Just updates on old sale prices.
They look great. Those are the slim fit, right?
I think I'll skip it then...  I don't mind things being a little sheer, but with a hairy chest, I don't want to scare the children.
Is the white on the new tees going to be see through?
I've thought about picking up a pair, but the Predator was far too small on my last pants.  Would sizing up help with getting a larger leg/rise area?
This may be exactly what I need. I'm definitely in the "big butt, big legs, don't like my balls smashed" crew. Are the jeans 100%, or do they have a little elastine in them for stretch?
Is that the Eggshell/White tee?  I have always been afraid to pick one up, because I'm worried that it'll be see through...
I also love the Bamboo tees.