or Connect

Posts by Benjaminba

Yeah, a belt like that. Different fabric and collar. Think I saw it on yahoo auctions a long time ago. Anyway, definitely got a Dries trench coat on the wish list. If I can only find an affordable one second hand..
That trenchcoat is amazing. Cool with the huge pockets. Wasn't there a dries trenchcoat with a "side-belt" at the waist one time? Maybe I'm imagining things.
Excellent for the price imo. The fabric is on the thin side, but still has a pretty good drape. They are lined to the knee. The brown colour is darker than on the web. They are very long in the leg, so you probably have to have them hemmed.
 Size 30 fit TTS, but idk about the other sizes. Would be weird if they were different.
Very cool @eglbc and @Kaplan   It was "culture night" in Copenhagen tonight, where museums and lots of other institutions do something special. I snapped a few photos. Unfortunately I had to use high ISO for many since the lighting conditions were often very dark/poor.    First from Thorvaldsen's museum; they added spot lighting to the sculptures and rooms. Neat.     And a few from the collection of the SMK museum with sculpture casts. There was a fashion...
TTS for a roomy/loose fit. I sized down from small to xs, because I use it as an inner layer. Fits perfect, still fairly relaxed.
Wool Rich in black would be nice for everyday SWD trousers.
I think the tees from last season look much better than the current (judging from photos).   Received the Uniqlo U wool pleated pants - I like them. The fabric is a little thin, but has a nice look.   Can highly recommend the soft touch mock neck longsleeve tees from the regular Uniqlo collection. Super soft, decent weight fabric and fits well. Just note that some colours are 100% cotton while others are 60% cot/40% poly.
Want to share a new lounge chair I got. It's a little funny looking, but I like it a lot. (Phone camera, sorry)     It's the Bollo chair from Fogia, designed by Andreas Engesvik. Better picture from Residence Magazine below, in black leather, mine is in wool fabric from Kvadrat.