or Connect

Posts by Benjaminba

Nice fit dude. That's some awesome patterned boxer briefs you are wearing. Sorry
There are different kinds of HM linen pants. The ones without a drawstring are nicer I think. But yeah, sizing is wack. I got some in XS and they are still a little big in the waist..   Anybody know about Christophe Lemaire sizing? Looking at a shirt. Mr Porter says sz 2 equals 46, Thecorner says sz 1 is 46. And Mr Porter doesn't seem to carry sz 1 at all?  
Funny series  It doesn't seem like a good place to be a, uh, reporter or whatever you are. Adventurer? The bloggers get a stage to do their thing and the retailers conduct their business. So when they wont show you much at the booths, it's nice that you can write about all the craziness surrounding pitti instead.
EG porter jacket, M (if anyone comes across one in size small, let me know please!)   http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kind-u/575314004237?s-id=top_normal_browsehist&xuseflg_ichiba01=10902247
MMM sandals. Found an unused pair on y! Was expecting to dye them black, but this purple/grey color is naaais.   And I guess I have tiny princess heels since the fastening strap is like 4 cm too long. Weird! Will have to go to a cobbler to get it shortened or move the velcro.    
 hah, so you did get the bedford? Good for you! Pretty jelly it wasn't a 46.
 OhOH. Yeah, no jacket there. Nope.
I think it's the bedford jacket called "homespun". There's one in sz L on B&S.   Those raf trousers look so soft. Is that brushed cotton or something?
The colours in the last Lanvin fit are so good. Brown, black, burgundy and blue.. Cold and warm contrast. Have to try that next winter.   Kind of the same colour scheme in this background painting from Bambi.
No, I wish though. Chinese watercolors are fantastic. I just observed classical 2D animation and figure drawing.