or Connect

Posts by Benjaminba

Hi, looking for this EG Porter jacket in size XS or S. Let me know if you have one to sell :-) Keep finding mediums and large, but never see it in smaller sizes!
Looking for a bedford in grey herringbone, but I'm confused about the models! I don't know anything about EG, so hope some of you experts can help :)   I found this on yahoo japan, but is it an older model or something? The photos are really awful, but some details look different from other bedfords. Like the stitching on the front, right? Length is measured as 75cm (~29,5"), which seems long for a small. Most herringbone bedfords I've found are charcoal, are there any...
That's like one of the best fits ever, Synth. Wow.   That's not the coat that NMWA carries this season, though, right? That one is double breasted.
The Acne Garret coat didn't work for me. Nice, thick wool, but it's very.. stiff/structured. I just looked like a rectangle when I tried it on, but that could be my build I guess.
Lad Musician Short parka. Down lining. Raglan shoulders. Retailed for ~$530.  outer: 100% cotton twill Used, but no signs of wear, excellent condition sz. tagged size 42, but fits XS/S. I'm usually a sz 46, or S and it fits me.. (chest width = 48,5 cm / sleeve length from pit = 47cm / estimated sleeve length = 61 cm / body length = 67cm) $230   I bought the jacket from Yahoo Japan. I've only worn it out twice. The cotton fabric feels quite thick and sturdy; it'll...
Selling a pair of Tricker's boots in the Burford style.   Size EU 42 or UK 8 Black calf leather Includes shoe bags and polishing cloth $300 > $275   I bought them used from Yahoo Japan and have only tried them on. They are lightly used, with little wear on the sole and only slight creasing on the upper. I would say the condition is 8/10.   I will ship anywhere, but unfortunately shipping from Denmark is very expensive! This means I CAN'T INCLUDE THE SHOE BOX, AS...
In Denmark, Zara is slightly more expensive than H&M and perceived as a little more.. fashion forward I guess? But it's still seen as a discount label overall and a rip off of the big designers. It seems quite popular among women, but I also think the womens line is better than the mens line.
Haha yes, Zara outerwear in particular is pretty easy to identify. Just look for unnecessary details and a funky collar. There is an ULD jacket as well with sleeves http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/131561#thumbnailSelect. Someone with big arms wearing a knit and an ULD layer might not be able to fit it all in a coat sleeve though.
Definitely B. The first is Zara? It has silly details and bad fabric.   If you are going out in -10c, I would suggest getting uniqlo's ULD, ultra light down, vest or jacket to wear as an innner layer. Because both those coats are pretty thin..
Can anyone tell if the below boots are Guidi? The japanese site I found the picture on says so, but the eyelets are confusing. Didn't think any Guidi had metal eyelets.   Think these boots would be perfect for me.. only in my dreams D: Are Guidi 995 in cordovan the only option for that style? The leather of the full grain horse Guidi boots I've seen just look way softer and more grainy, which I don't like as much - are there different types?