or Connect

Posts by white collar

Isaia black blazer, technically a three button blazer but as you can see from the photos when worn it's basically a two button. Really amazing blazer, 70% cashmere 30% silk as you can imagine its incredibly soft. You can message me if you need measurements!!! Asking $350.      Blue and white stripe almost seersucker style unstructured summer blazer from Ermengildo Zegna. I'm not 100% familiar with Zegna tags but this looks pretty darn close to current line. 55% Linen...
Went to a buffalo exchange for the first time last weekend, picked up a Balmain blazer for $65.00, flipped it for $550.00 in 3 hours. Will go back.
No one has mentioned the coke habit that I'm sure most wearers have? Local business owner is the man described above, but is always on coke. He's actually a fun guy, but needs some style help. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/122023942368?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649     http://www.ebay.com/itm/122023941946?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Someone shoot me an offer on these Tommy Nutters. Actually shoot me offers on anything you see. Trying to make some room in my closet, all reasonable offers will be considered.
James Perse is the shit, women look really good in it, from my experience anyway.
Fuck.
Deadstock Bomber Jacket    Only Two Shirts This Week Womens Patagonia   Only Two Ties, But I'm Not Complaining  Sick Red Wings    Sold Listings Looked Good, These Are Sick   That Talon Zipper Though  For Any Antique Guys Out There, Moe Bridges Co  Tiffany Necklace On The Way Out  I'm one drink into a long weekend of listing, lets go!!!
Up for grabs is an amazing Tommy Nutter suit and blue blazer. These are wardrobe staples made with incredible quality.The stitching around the armpits is unfinished and will need to be taken to a tailor. Both will need to be dry cleaned as they have been in storage for awhile. Message me for better pictures etc. Serious inquiries only. Price includes shipping.   Suit - $150 Blazer - $100    Blazer Measurements; Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 18in Shoulder seam to...
Just found 2 Brunello Cucinelli leather jackets in my size at a consignment store for $500 each ...  how much money does one need in the bank anyway?
I think it's safe to assume the ones selling for thousands and thousands of dollars are ones the sellers buy themselves to try and drive up the price. Simple supply and demand shows that this doesn't make sense. Every house in America had Disney VHS movies in it, and how many collectors are there? A few here and there, anyone that buys a VHS tape for $18,000 needs help or is trying to drive up the price.