or Connect

Posts by tyrolean

So was there actually a customer inspired GMTO since the new system?
The Jort trousers I wore have a rise comparable to my other classic SuSu suits like La Spalla, Napoli or Sienna. The end quite beneath the belly for me. Something else: What do you guys think about the luxury card holders from...
Pricedrop to: -88% 69€
new €599 HACKETT LONDON Sportsjacket, for -83% -85% -88% off retail: 99€ 89€ 69€     Condition: new with tags, pockets are still closed, replacement buttons, etc. Size: English 48S Drop 7 (Italian 29 or 58) see measurements Model: Ascot Construction: half-lined (only shoulder area), lightly padded shoulders Fabric: LORO PIANA, Prince-of-Wales in 43% wool 32% silk 25% linen, colour: beige- and brown tones & light blue check pattern, light blue lining...
Now for 99€ (that's -82% off retail price)
No discussions of the new BROU last yet? Slightly elongated (It always bugged me that the hiro and rui are relatively short) and nicely chiseled. http://www.meermin.es/grupoMTO.php?idGrupo=16 In my opinion it makes a perfect captoe oxford.
new €550 L.B.M. 1991 (Luigi Bianchi Mantova) unconstructed Sport Coat, here for -65%-73%-75% -82% off retail price: 190€ 150€ 135€ 99€   condition: new with tags size: EURO 54R / US 44R; Slim Fit (Might fit other sizes too!) model: 2884 construction: unconstructed, soft shoulders, Spalla Camicia with nice Arriccio cloth: very soft Herringbone in 53% new wool, 47% cotton (washable at 30°C!); colour: grey-blueish stilistical atributes: 2 back vents, 2-button,...
SOLD on another platform
price drop: -82% 229 USD + shipping
 Sorry for the mistake. Total length is: 78cm / 30,7" (without collar)  Updated all measurements! (see sleeves)