or Connect

Posts by f1fan

Can anyone confirm that the shoulder strap length for the short duffle is much shorter than the strap length for the 256\257? I just got a small duffle and the shoulder strap seems absurdly short. I have to use the last hole to even approach what would I would consider a reasonable fit over the shoulder. If I measure the long part of the small duffle strap it is 37 inches. The long part of my 256 strap is about 46 inches.
It is medium.
For sale is a Marmot blue men's medium fleece vest. It is in excellent condition and is very warm. Please let me know if you have any questions. $40.00 shipped.   Thanks!
For sale is a men's medium blue Mountain Hardwear Gore Windstopper Fleece vest. It is in excellent condition. It is very warm and, like the the name suggests, is completely windproof. Please let me know if you have any questions. $45.00 shipped.    Thanks!
For sale is a Banana Republic Men's, size medium wool university coat. It is grey in color and is in excellent condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. $50.00 shipped.    Thanks!
For sale is a Italian black leather jacket, size large. Originally purchased in Italy, this jacket has never been worn and is in perfect condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. $50 shipped.   Thanks!
For sale is a black, men's medium Kenneth Cole Reaction leather jacket. It is in excellent condition with no damage or wear whatsoever. $50.00 shipped. Thanks!
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Polo reversible down vest. It is brand new and has never been worn. It is black on one side and yellow on the other (logo is on both the black and yellow side). $45.00 shipped.    Thanks!
For sale is a lightweight, black, men's Banana Republic jacket in size medium. The shell is polyester and is in fantastic condition and is great for spring weather.   $40 shipped.      Thanks!
For sale is a like new Filson 257 computer briefcase in otter green. It is in like new condition and has only been used about 3 times. It has no wear marks, scuffs, or scratches to speak of. $200 shipped anywhere in CONUS. Thanks for looking! *edit--price drop!